Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Should I mess with them?

Old 07-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Should I mess with them?

I get these every once in awhile, but this one is great....

Hello,

I am Sgt Cassandra Roach, with the United Nations troop recently withdrawn from iraq. Based on the United States legislative and executive arm of government decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq , I have been deployed to Afghanistan.

I want to inform you that I and my Colleagues in the same Division sometime in April 18,2010, discovered a pair of cement sheds filled with metal boxes.Inside each box was $4 million in cash -- $750 million American dollars in all. I have in my possession the sum of $32 Million United State Dollars which is my share from the money.

I have disguised/packed and deposited this money as a treasure box from Iraq in care of a Red Cross agent. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

Instead of allowing these terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms from Russia, it is better channeled to saving the world which i propose supporting charity homes, being a military woman,I am not allowed to parade such amount and as a trained Military expert, I am always security conscious. If you accept, I will transfer the money to you where you will be the beneficiary.

I have a hundred percent authentic means for transporting this money to your location through Red cross Jet using my position .

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured website where I can be sure that the person is real. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication a facility which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your Full Name,Physical Address and Personal mobile number, so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh emailaccount so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after some days I will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but I pray you are not. $32 million US is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7 days the money should be in your custody and I will come over for my money when I am finally withdrawn hopefully before the end of this month.I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am being fair on this deal.

Sincerely,

Sgt Cassandra Roach

Email: roachsgtcassandra@yahoo.com.cn
Old 07-04-2012, 07:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

do it.

go buy a cheap pay as you go cell phone first.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

LOL, "sometime in April 18, 2010"
Old 07-05-2012, 07:05 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your Full Name,Physical Address and Personal mobile number,

Old 07-06-2012, 09:10 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Do it man. I hear these scams are based out of africa.

Tom, your pic is been done broken
Old 07-06-2012, 09:20 AM

Old 07-06-2012, 09:44 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Originally Posted by OTECTom

Old 07-06-2012, 09:50 AM

It happened in another thread, but I didn't want to say anything. Sheesh.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:11 AM

It's because I post mostly from work, so I'm always bouncing around as quickly as possible so as to not be seen looking at troll faces.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:17 PM

If I were your boss, I would be more suspicious of my employees looking at broken pictures all the time.