Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Shark Racing HYundai, etc. Car Show

Old 05-08-2003, 09:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shark Racing HYundai, etc. Car Show

We are working with a couple other companies at putting together a Hyundai, Daewoo, Kia, and Lancer show here in Oceanside/Carlsbad, CA sometime in late July. Although not on the same scale as a Hot IMport Nights, it will be a fully organized show, not just some "meet." Security, prizes, DJ's, Contests, etc. etc.

We will try to get all of the company show cars there as well: SR, Apexi, 1320, HKS, Injen, Modern Image, etc. etc. The Nology Cleo (only one in America) will be there on display.

The show might be done in partnership with a video game company who is looking for more subjects for video game use meaning "showing" at the show could give you an opportunity to get your car into a video game.

There will be vendor booths, models booths, and more.

This is going to cost a lot of money, but we are doing it for you guys, so we wont be charging the usual 45 reg fee and/or 20 entrance fee that youre used to at other shows. It will most likely be 10 dollars for showing your car, and 5 dollars for general admission.

We will finalize the deal next week sometime. Before then, we want to get an idea of how many people would be willing to show, and also attend. Post here if you are interested in either.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:14 AM

cool. to bad im in TX.
Old 05-08-2003, 03:14 PM

sounds like fun, Id go . i would show too but i have a near stock accent. i'm planning on getting a new car later this year, so the accent would be going to my brother, & he plans on hooking it up, so we'll see. sounds like something unique, & i hope theres a big turnout