Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Shark Racing Discussion (Split from Speedstate Discussion)

Old 09-20-2003, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

why so much hatred against SR? anything bad happened???
Old 09-20-2003, 08:23 PM

They just tend to be slow and they do not respond to e-mails. (something is always wrong with their email they say) I waited two months for plug wires.. some people have waited a lot longer for other items. Which is a shame, it does not have to be that way.
Old 09-21-2003, 01:22 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

hprockets, depends on who you talk to. Quite a few folks have problems with SR, their policys, shipping, and just plain lies. Supposedly a lot more don't have problems. I've only ever seen 2 or 3 folks stick up for them.

If you want to know more, start a new thread in gripes or off topic.

Matter of fact. Mods with powers in this forum, please split the last two posts off into a new topic.

laugh.gif
Old 09-21-2003, 04:26 AM

I am not dissing them.. I was just pointing it out as I have experienced them. Other than the shipping delay, I am VERY happy with the plug wires. One of the guys I met in person yesterday from the Hyundai performance site, Joe (I forget his name there) has done lots of business with him and had no problems..
Old 09-21-2003, 09:02 PM

Well, they had too much of an attitude and decided not to help me out when I ordered from them. You know, order something small, if that goes well, order something bigger. Business cards. Took 7 months to get them to me. The info on them wasn't correct and they wouldn't fix them or refund my money. I just threw them away. Now that I look at it, that's the way they treat almost everyone. Yes, there is the rare case where folks get what they ordered when they are told they will. Yes, there are some folks that have never had a problem with them.

But there are a LOT more that have problems with them. You hear EVERYONE come out against HDK when a thread comes up about them. You know what's funny? HDK and SR both have UNSATISFACTORY files with the BBB.
Old 09-21-2003, 09:22 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

wow, if this many people have complains about SR and their services and all, I definitely shoud NOT purchase anything from them...
I hope I won't need anything that is available only from SR... shock.gif
Old 09-21-2003, 09:57 PM

Let me put it this way. Besides a body kit, I have about 90% of what I want for my car, and NONE of it was thru them. HP.com, Kspec.com, you can get the things you want thru them. If it's not listed on Kspec's site, David can get it for you.

For those folks that don't think there are problems with SR, do a search at HP.com, NT.com, or HA.com's forums and you'll see what I'm talking about. Hell, just look at how many topics in SR's forums at HA.com are LOCKED because they edit out info they don't want folks to see then lock it so you can't reply.

Childish.

I may only be out $50 or so, membership fees and business cards, but you know what? Others out here are out hundreds, and thousands of dollars. Body kits that don't fit or look like crap, items that never showed up or showed up broken and they won't replace. Ordering slotted and drilled rotors and getting just slotted ones 3 months later, with them denying or ignoring every problem.
Old 09-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

*keeping quiet on the subject*

:?
Old 09-22-2003, 06:57 PM

cute signiture, Visionz. Trying to make people paranoid?
Old 09-22-2003, 07:28 PM

Vehicle: 99 Tib

i waited 2 months for clear corners and got sent the wrong ones and wanted a refund and they only gave me 60 back cause of shipping fees :roll: i didn't care i just wanted my money back and i'm still without clear corners