Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

SEMA 2010 PICS

Old 11-10-2010, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003/Hyundai/Accent
Default SEMA 2010 PICS

http://forums.thecarlounge.com/showt...*-...-200-pics

ENJOY!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Some very nice pics, but I continue to ask where the new SEMA goodies are?

Lots off been-there-done-that. Don't get me wrong a lot of REALLY cool cars, but where are the outrageous mods? Where are the new kits and technologies?

Yes, tons of GTRs modded to hell and back, yes every tuning shop and their mother do that. Oh goodie, a 20B RX-8 ....OLD!!

I was fond of the TT Murc and some of the Ferrari goodies, but this is SEMA! Unveil a cool new turbo that preforms felicio on you once it reaches full boost! Show us a new wheel that's also a perpetual motion machine. Who am I kidding, I'd settle for the AWD Genesis Coupe. Or better yet, announce a limited release GC powered by a turbocharged Tau and is sold with a matching casket. In reality, I think the tuner companies go so caught up in tuning cars that everyones seen before they totally forgot to bring us new products. At least I didn't hear of any that particularly wowed me.

Things I wanted from SEMA:

Another GC by RMR that took it even further

A "gotcha" from Honda, stating that the CRZ was never a hybrid at all but a blown F-motor

That damn C30 Volvo thats supposed to trump the Focus RS

Ford to announce they are giving us the 3-door Fiesta after all

A twin turboed Murc SV =======> Okay, so I got one out of them

A Forte Koup with the Turboed Theta

SRT10 Challenger =======> This gets half credit, though the version coming to market is not street legal

The Bathurst Ute with a Chevy El Camino badge and sub 30K price