Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Russia and U.S. Relations

Old 10-13-2016, 05:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 2.0 R Spec
Default Russia and U.S. Relations

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-1970s-n660126

"I don't know what label to use, but this is probably the lowest point we've seen in U.S.-Russian relations since the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979," said Brian Katulis, a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress and a Hillary Clinton campaign adviser.

"It's extremely worrisome," said retired Admiral James Stavridis, dean of the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, who is also advising the Clinton campaign. "The trend lines are very bad. We're not in a new Cold War, but we're edging close to one."

Out of any other country in the world, Russia would be the most dangerous to end up at war with.

But I'd be ready if things went down!

Old 10-13-2016, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

What. The. f*ck. Good job, Nobel committee, and raise your hand if you remember the other Clinton starting a war to distract from personally-inconvenient news stories. People who want peace would do well to remember that Hillary and company are blaming Russia for the email hacks (which is pretty close to fighting words for Russia), and Trump has said he would like to be friendly with Russia. I think possibly because Trump knows Putin isn't f*cking around, but Hillary think's Putin is as unwilling to fight as the pansies currently infesting D.C.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

It's an odd thought, but Hillary is definitely more likely to get us into a terrible war with Russia.