Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Road rage crash caught on video...

Old 03-30-2014, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon
Default Road rage crash caught on video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k

Although road rage is never justified, I cannot stand people that hog the left lane like that.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:51 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

It's always a**holes in these bigass trucks that have these sps fits.

I almost got into a head-on this weekend when one of these sh*t fits tried to stop me from passing him.

45 in a 55 zone, deliberately blowing diesel smoke bombs and brake checking (I wasn't even up his ass), then gets all "all no you don't" when I get pissed and go around him. People like this should be put to sleep.

She had every right to be in that lane since she was passing. Get over it and wait your turn. Seriously, I hope he is permanently disfigured and never able to drive again. Though the crash didn't look that bad, he wasn't wearing his seat belt from the looks of the video
Old 03-31-2014, 01:53 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

dumb ass got what he deserved. He was also later charged with leaving the scene of an accident, careless driving and no seat belt once the lady handed the video over to police. Idiots like that need to have their license taken away.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:44 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah, he should not have escalated the situation, but the chick filming was doing that sh*t on purpose. She was partaking in road rage as well. She had plenty of time to move back over to the right, let him pass, and then carry on with her speed. I've done it many times. IMO, she should be just as much at fault as the guy in the truck.

NOT TO MENTION..... filming WHILE driving?!? She should have at least gotten a citation for distracted driving.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:08 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Originally Posted by tibbytib
NOT TO MENTION..... filming WHILE driving?!? She should have at least gotten a citation for distracted driving.
Normally I'd agree, but you don't know what this a**hole did prior to the video that caused her to film it. For all she knew he could have taken here out in this process. In this case I think its a rare exception and probably safer for her personally.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:03 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Myeah both were bad imo. From watching the video, she only passed one vehicle this whole time. What they both fail to realise is that strictly adhering to the rules and making others mad is not good, defensive driving. She should have copped going 5mph slower to let him pass, or he should have copped going 5mph slower until he could pass on the inside.

Like you have to realise that getting butt flustered at people isn't going to teach them to drive well, that comes from systemic changes and social pressure. Prime example, this video. That lady just got all up herself and decided it would be a good idea to get her phone out to film, making the whole situation worse.