Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Rice Hunter

Old 04-08-2005, 09:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Okay, I was talking a lot of shish about starting something like this so I thought I would do it. Basically I was reminded today because i was taking my camera in to Walmart to save all the pictures I have and print some out. Anyway long story short I was driving around with my camera, and the result is the pictures below.

Now, this is the same truck, sorry for the poor quality first pic but he was in front of me. And that is how it all started.

YES! Those are hubcap spinners, and yes you are not blind, that says S-DIME!! I wouldn't be such an ass but this kid goes by my house daily and rattles the shizz out of stuff. So that is just another reason why I don't like him.

Okay I was officially a stalker today as I followed this kid to my old highschool. 02.gif

Then I saw where he parked and another truck came by.........

YES!! That is a huge APC sticker on that truck. It's not that bad but you have to say that sticker is tacky as hell.

Okay, enough fun and games. Here is the car that made me want to start this thread.

Here is why I took this picture.

And I had to get a shot of this wicked hood.

So basically, I want to see what you guys have to deal with on a regular basis. I have a list

Red Sunfire with Bar-B-Q paint flames and huge@$$ APC sticker - Caught!!

S-DIME - Caught!!

GT-R Sunfire - Caught!!

Green and White Cavalier with MAPLE LEAVES ON IT - hunting

Blue GMC S-10 with 6 foor Pipes as Smoke Stacks - hunting

My car - awaiting photoshoot
Old 04-08-2005, 09:48 AM

I am in the process of hunting a riced out stratus. I keep seeing it around campus but I never have my girlfriends digicam on me. One day I will snag the beast and put him on display as my finest catch.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:00 PM

guys, feel free to visit us at

barryboys.co.uk

where we laugh and generally take the piss out of badly modified cars. i have submitted a few from your ugliest tibs around thread over the last few months. make sure you check the shed datsbase for some pretty horrific hyundai coupes. feel free to contribute some rice of your own.

oh by the way barry=ricer in the queens english.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:38 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Look what I found the other day............................

LOL he changed his stickers though, it threw me off his trail for a couple of days.

I dunno about you guys but I love seeing things like this.

Okay here she is.

A little closer now. As you can see, he also upgraded his spoiler. And with that he got the option of "mismatched burgandy" for paint choice.

As for the bikes. I have no explanation. I don't know this guy, I only hate on his car.

And the final shot. Another car ruined by the Rice Factor. Evidently, style is not a factor for you.

Oh, yeah, and I guess the car wasn't "hot" enough for the flames to continue on the front passenger side.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

What does he do go in reverse so the flames go the right way lol
Old 07-12-2005, 04:00 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

That's what I was going to say.

BTW, I saw your car near the Wal-Mart on Lem Turner on Saturday.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I see plenty of riced out cars over here..mostly 80'ls honda civic hatchbacks. If I can catch one I'll take a quick pic of it and post it on here. cool.gif
Old 07-12-2005, 07:06 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

ah, crap, too bad i didn't have a camera. today i was walking out of dominoes and i hear some crappy rap (sorry but i dispise it) and turned to see a mean civic.... battleship grey, bondo everywhere, apc stickers, chrome tails. not to mention its farts could be heard up to a mile away... most impressive. lmao.gif
Old 07-12-2005, 07:49 PM

QUOTE (SwiftTiburon @ Jul 12 2005, 06:47 PM)
I see plenty of riced out cars over here..mostly 80'ls honda civic hatchbacks. If I can catch one I'll take a quick pic of it and post it on here. cool.gif

I once caught a 80s civic hatchback.. but it was too small and I had to throw it back...

There are some riced out cars around here.. most are not too bad though.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:21 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

I see good'uns every day! I'll keep the camera in the car from now on. There's this funny as hell Evo wannabe Lancer I see every so often... He's got all sorts of stickers, fake stick-on twin exhaust tips stuck to both side-skirts, "alloy-look" fuel filler cap sticker, plastic stick-on vents on the hood & on the fenders... Gotta get some pics!