Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: Should renante "Renny" remove the PayPal buyer's claim agaisnt Patrick "patreezy&
Yes
67.86%
No, Patrick is a jackass
32.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Renante Vs. Patreezy

Old 04-06-2006, 01:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

LOL, I'm gonna do this like a RDTiburon.com trial, ...seriously. You are all the jury. and REDZMAN can be my b**** judge...

lmao.gif

See the poll above? The question is:
SHOULD RENNY "renante" REMOVE THE PAYPAL BUYER'S CLAIM HE HAS AGAISNT PATRICK "patreezy"?

Case: MSD DIS II bought by renante and shipped by Patreezy to renante on May 5th, 2006. @ 1500 Mountain Statndad Time

basically renante (Renny) thinks I'm tryin to scam him for the money he paid me for an MSD DIS II. I took a while to ship it (like a jackass) but it got shipped. Nonetheless. I'm sorry for the wait Renny I thought you were going to be out of town till May 6th anyway. Thanks for clarifying you are back in town, I've been on spring break and bad weather etc, ..blah blah blah. done with the excuses, the package is shipped and that is FINAL drillsergeant.gif

Here's the PM I sent to renate
QUOTE (Patreezy)
Hi, the package has been shipped USPS Priority AirMail. You already know that if you have checked your e-mail.

Maybe you are not understanding my situation. I am not scamming you, LOL. I am just extremely busy and was under the impression you would be out of town until May 6th so I had plenty of time to ship the MSD DIS II. You informed me this would me March 6th not May 6th and I said okay I would ship it. I am sorry for being a jackass and taking so long but the parcel has shipped NOW and will arrive within 4-10 business days from today. =)

Here is the situation with PayPal. I CANNOT resolve the dispute because I DO NOT HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER! USPS DOES NOT GIVE TRACKING NUMBERS, especially for international packages. ALL they have is shipment complete status which you can chekc on-line and that comes with shipping insurance.

Paypal gave me three options
1.) To allow a refund NO
2.) To prove I already refunded you NO
3.) To provide a tracking number and shipping company. YES

I tried to enter USPS and the receipt number but it did not accept it. So I am stuck, I have until April 14th to resolve your claim and the package may take up to April 15th to arrive (highly unlikely). I do not want to give you a refund for something you legitamitly bought and has already been shipped, to AUSTRALIA.

So I am asking you to please remove the claim for a fellow RDTiburon.com member if nothing else. I can even scan a copy of the receipt and e-mail it to you. Or show you my bank statement with the $41.35 purchase for shipping to Australia.

I COULD have used UPS to ship your package and they provide a tracking number but the ONLY price they could quote me was $163.51 to ship it to Australia. I said hell no, USPS it is. LOL

SO please, once again. Remove the claim. There is nothing I can do on the PayPal side of this. I know you have contacted REDZMAN, he knows I am good for the package. If it doesn't arrive to your satisfaction I will personally tell REDZMAN to ban me forever from RDTiburon.com. That's a promise, you can save this PM. LOL

-"Patreezy"
Patrick Ganpath
(206)-407-8173

you can call me if you want/have the ability to make international calls. If not and you want to talk on the phone I can call you for free if you provide me with a number and the time difference between S. Australia and the Unites States (Mountain Standard Time - MST). Or I can look it up myself, I am a pilot I should know these things. =P

Regards

^^submitted into court (document A), ah whatever, I dont' know lawyer lingo shizz...

YOU DECIDE! wink1.gif
Old 04-06-2006, 05:37 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

QUOTE (Patreezy @ Apr 6 2006, 03:55 AM)
Case: MSD DIS II bought by renante and shipped by Patreezy to renante on May 5th, 2006. @ 1500 Mountain Statndad Time

so, you're shipping it in a month? you need to have a word with your lawyer in regards to getting his months straight. lol...

when renante gets the MSD DIS II, then the claim should be taken off
Old 04-06-2006, 06:59 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata GL V6

Since your dates are all messed up its hard to understand exactly what's going on but if I read it correctly it seems like it took you over a month to ship out his item. If I were him I would not have waited this long to file a PayPal claim. However, since he did and since it seems like the item is shipped, if you provide sufficient proof of shipment, he should be willing to close the claim. There is no harm in leaving the claim open until the end to see if the package arrives though. If it arrives in time the claim can be cancelled immediately with no harm done.

The buyer should be given the option of what method to ship by or it should be clearly indicated what method you will be shipping by and whether there will be any tracking available or not.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:04 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

well post up a scan of the reciept

also

fix your dates and dont sware in your poll options lol

did you pay for shipping online?

how about this he drops the claim and you post PUBLICLY that if he doesnt recieve it by say may 1st you give him back his money?

i donno thats the best i can think of lol
Old 04-06-2006, 08:44 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Remove paypal claim is my vote.

But I'm tempted to vote for Pat is a jackass because this poll might only come once in a blue moon. lmao.gif
Old 04-06-2006, 09:43 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I vote that he removes it upon reciept.

You DID get delivery confirmation too right?

if you sent it priority mail, you don't get a tracking #. USPS only does tracking #'s on express mail.

The # you have is either an insurance claim # or a delivery confirmation #.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:06 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I think he should drop the claim once he receives the product. If you have a confirmation # or tracking # or even receipt then use it to your advantage because it proves that you did send it. It sucks that you took so long to ship but you did it, thus when he receives the product he should drop the claim.

Get proof, send it or scan it if neccesary, wipe off your hands. Its that simple.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:38 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I think he should drop it since you did send it, but in the future guys, ship it as soon as you recieve money. The way i feel, is once you get the money every second before you ship that package your holding onto somebody elses money (or your holding on to somebody elses property) and it should be sent out immediatly.

Patreezy, you coulda shipped it out earlier spring break or no, it would take 10 minutes tops out of your fun.

Renante, if he says its shipped and he can show you a reciept, drop the claim.

everybody, when somebody pays for something send it to them ASAP. no excuses.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:38 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

well since your shipping it in a month I think he should keep it till he gets it.

anyways, I think he should keep it till he gets the item if it's been long enogh for him to begin to worry. how long are we talking??

btw, that's why I always ship with ups, you always get a tracking #. btw, you can get tracking from usps it just cost's like .50 more. there usually is a way though to check and see if it got there (can't remember it's been over a year since i shipped usps)

in the future use ups, it's a better deal, sure you can ship cheaper with usps, but it doesn't come with insurance and it doesn't come with tracking. the things that make ups great, plus they tend to be faster.

^^^ I agree with alex though, ship stuff within a couple days of receiving the cash. I mean it just isn't good business.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:50 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Uhh, if he files a claim and then tells paypal he received the item do you really think they're going to do anything to you?
If you shipped it, tell the guy you're sorry, and to calm down because it's in the mail.

But just in case any shady business goes on I would make sure I had proof of shipment, Pat, if you didn't then that's just stupid..