Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Really liking the new Jeep Grand Cherokee commercial...

Old 06-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Really liking the new Jeep Grand Cherokee commercial...

Ive always liked them. Glad to see Chrysler/Jeep relaunching it to the public. The commercial is definitely really cool though!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uIBL_ei5VM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uIBL_ei5VM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 06-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Fitting thread for this video:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6iqTHJHW5o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6iqTHJHW5o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 06-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

That chick is right on.

Ever since Jeep converted the Grand Cherokee to independent front suspension it's been pussified. Prior to that, it was badass.

I had the pleasure(?) of renting a Jeep Liberty a few weeks ago. It was the single worst designed vehicle I've ever had inflicted upon me. I still have knee problems from stuffing both feet into the 6 inch space beside the bulbous transmission hump on the passenger's side. The door handles look like they were sketched by someone's 6 year old with a crayon and put into production straight from that.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

I pretty much hate jeeps. Except the SRT8. Id buy one of those.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:19 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

You'll never hear me say anything bad about Jeep. Love the Wrangler, no matter what year, and that new Grand Cherokee is looking great too! Have to see one on the road before a final decision, but it looks great!
Old 06-14-2010, 11:53 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I loved my '04 Sahara. My mom's '01 Cherokee with just less than 200K miles is sitting in my driveway, waiting for a head-ectomy. Got a collapsed lifter I need to replace. Will probably go ahead and rebuild the head while I'm there. Not gonna touch the short-block though since everything else ran fine.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:53 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

That video made me cry. I'm proud to be American. It's sad that so many people nowadays are saying that nothing is being designed or manufactured here.... they are all so close-minded. If people would just look at the big picture, then they would see how great American manufacturing and engineering is. If you look at our history..so many things were discovered and invented here and people around the world followed us. This is why my next car will be from the Big 3. I'm one of the very few minorities that has opened my eyes about America. This country is so damn good...unfortunately, media is what's breaking us down.

Do you know why so many fellow American criticize America? It's because they can.. they have the freedom too. Freedom let's one voice their own opinion. America... the free and the best. Amen