Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Rdtiburon Music Video

Old 03-01-2006, 12:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

This thread is to tell you guys what I'm going to be thinking up soon. I am going get some friends, whip out a camera, and film my car for a compilation. I just got some new tech and a freind to help me out on this one so I can make a good video for us.

If you have or want to submit some videos of your car please get back to me here so I can contact you when I'm ready to get videos. I'm going to make this a music video with effects and everything and music.

I would like to keep the theme of our cars at night so we don't have any license plates goin out. Angel eyes, exhaust sounds, anything that is legal and will spice up the video. I would also like some 360 views. No crazy stunts or spinning tires or anything, just something good for a music video. I think I can take videos in any format, but they have to come from you because this video is going to be about rdtiburon. I can take them through AIM, preferably good quality and a few megabytes in size. I would need a good 20 videos to make it nice.

Interested? Any comments or suggestions, if you think it would be a good idea to make an RD music video, I think I can make it possible soon enough. If you don't think sharing videos of our cars is a good idea because some crazy stalkers or crooks might track someone down, that too is an issue so please do share.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:57 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

oh heck yeah. where do i send video?
Old 03-01-2006, 06:55 AM

Already have some footage...Just have to break it down out of the full length film...but yes were do I send it to. I have me waxing a TransAm.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:28 AM

Here's a funny one:
http://www.hyundai-owners.com/images...crazymofo.mpeg

Right click save as,...

It's one of our former members, she doesn't have the tib anymore,... lmao.gif
Old 03-01-2006, 08:27 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Hey Ill find some stuff when I get home. I have some during the day autox not to sure how much night videos I have but I have pics and could get some video tonight prolly.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:09 AM

super super! thanks guys! i'm making some rally videos and such, i thought i could also make one for the forums. anyobody else who wants to jump in and get some videos we can make it happen.

haha, waxing, bathing, car shows, as long as it has hot chicks in it haha. don't forget, if your exhaust sounds nice i can get that too.

you can send them through aim, i will give you guys the info soon.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Hey my aim is brian01tib I just got some night video. You can barley see the angel eyes but u can hear the exhaust (went back out to do only angel eyes and guess who I found)
Old 03-01-2006, 06:26 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I can get about four or five hoes from Yavapai Community College to wear next to nothing and wash cars for videos... but my car isn't skanky hoe model worthy...

...??
Old 03-02-2006, 12:28 AM

HAHA... damnit Pat, well, cardboard cutouts will do fine just as long as there's no sun glare.

super super, this sounds really good. i just got some music for this. it's going to be hell nice guys just to let you know. i've already messed with some of the video editing software and it looks great. i've done some videos before but this one will be my first professional one.

Thanks everybody. Even though this video will only be for us let's keep in mind it's the internet. Exhaust sounds, CAI sounds, drive-by's, drag strip, anything that will look hot.

if everyone here can e-mail their videos to goldeye355 @ aol.com, aol mail takes files under 16MB's long.

if not, then my screenname is goldeye355 and just send it on through. i'll put them in a folder, go through them and start clipping them one by one.
Old 03-05-2006, 09:08 PM

BUMP! At this time, I'm available to recieve videos. Please send any videos to my email,
goldeye355 @ aol.com.

Anything up to 16mb's can be sent through attatched files through e-mail. The theme for this video will be night, if you want your Tib to be seen, make sure the tags are concealed or something. I wouldn't want anything to leak out. This video is going to be good depending on you.

Thanks a lot! HKC