Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Rd1 On Consumer Reports!

Old 11-27-2007, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I was browsing the consumer reports site where they show their auto testing facility. One the "ride evaluation" area, the video was a series of pictures. The first car in the video was an RD1!
To view, go here
Once the flash thing loads, click "Ride Evaluation" on the right side.
Once the video loads, click "Play"
Not the best picture, but hey, a head on shot of an RD1 on the consumer reports website? Sounds good to me!
Old 11-27-2007, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

nice catch! yeah the car is rare as hell and i'm amazed that they would have picked it for their cover. i still don't get the "play" feature though. there's nothing to play.

our cars are so damn rare, but such great/looking cars for what you pay for i don't know why on earth they weren't more popular. they certainly were popular in europe but i never saw them in any magazines or publications over there. infact tiburons were less popular in the united states yet i've seen them advertised here more than anything.

too bad they don't show it from a better angle. there are lots of other photos that really bring out the curves.