Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Random's resignation

Old 09-25-2002, 04:11 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S
Default Random's resignation

Resignation-

It is my intent to resign from my position as Team Shark Racing Forum Administrator and Moderator, effective October 1st.

Due to other commitments I have made, I can no longer devote the time to the TSR forum, and the TSR membership that they require, and deserve.

I will still be a member of Team Shark Racing. But I will no longer function in a moderator/administrative capacity. I will still be active on the forums, but not as active as I have been in the past.

I would like to thank Bradley and Sam of Shark Racing for appointing me to the position. They had a faith in me that went beyond our friendships, and they took a chance in me.

I would like to thank the TSR moderators. They have put in many hours doing the sometimes unpleasant task of being a moderator, without asking for compensation or reward. Hat's off to you guys! The forum wouldn't and couldn't run without you.

Lastly, I would like to thank the TSR Forum members as a group. You have challenged me, educated me, joked with me and even flamed me at times (back when such a thing was allowed). I won't miss you at all, because I'll still be around, just minus my superpowers!

I hope that you all will continue the relationship you have with Team Shark Racing, the moderators, and the Shark Racing staff.

My resignation is a personal decision, and should in no way reflect negatively on TSR or SR. I just don't have the time to devote, and you guys deserve better.

Random
Complicating things as usual.
Old 09-25-2002, 04:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

THAT'S IT, I RESIGN TOO, I DON'T KNOW FROM WHAT, BUT I TOO RESIGN, FROM NOPI I GUESS...

lol

Well man, we all appreciate what you've done with team sr i'm sure... and i know you'll still be around so no sad faces here...
Old 09-25-2002, 04:28 AM

sad.gif

Well atleast you will still be around for us to bug wink
Old 09-25-2002, 04:30 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bat Lord:
[QB]THAT'S IT, I RESIGN TOO, I DON'T KNOW FROM WHAT, BUT I TOO RESIGN, FROM NOPI I GUESS...

Can we all have a moment of silence! sad.gif frown
Old 09-25-2002, 04:30 AM

Its not that big of a deal really...actually, techincally, nothing is really changing at all, this is just a formality of something. Confused? Thats ok...it will all be clearer next week....Seriously though, random is complicating things here as usual. lol. Dont worry guys, you will all understand everything soon.
Old 09-25-2002, 04:49 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon GT

Random is going to do smth more important than watching us talk nonsense, huh?
Well, Random, thanks for staying with us. We all need your knowledge in here. And keep us updated on your turbo project!
Old 09-25-2002, 05:11 AM

Damn it random leave it to you to needlessly complicate things. smile.gif smile.gif
Old 09-25-2002, 05:11 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

You've got to do whatever you need to do man.

I hope you do stick around.
Old 09-25-2002, 05:21 AM

*Hootie hears his calling*

Old 09-25-2002, 06:00 AM

It will kinda be like loosing the search function! If you have been around long enough you know what I'm talking about.