Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Project "Cover Up"

Old 02-21-2011, 01:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent
Default Project "Cover Up"

f*cking crap, like I didnt have enough to do as it is. Last night I managed to chip the paint on my bosses project car. I grabbed a shop lamp that was near his car and as I picked it up and swung around the f*cking cord that was draped over the top swung off and SMACK, chipped the paint, paints only a few months old. So project "cover up" began today along with new rear tires and some fresh paint on those rims and a couple more coats of resin for a third project. If he would get off his ass and get this dam car together it never would have happened, for gods sake this is like year three of the slowest build ever. Then of course like i needed another problem I spent an hour looking for the left over paint that i new he had. Where was it you ask? On the f*cking heavy duty tool shelf, all the stuff we use for car wash installs, the perfect spot for paint, wouldnt want it on the paint shelf with all the other stuff ARRRGH@!

Still needs a final wet sand then some clear, cant tell in the pic but the paint still needs knocked down.

Here are a few more pics of his car

Old 02-21-2011, 01:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Lmao! This is one of the coolest threads I've seen on the forums. God knows what I would do if I did that to my bosses Alfa Spyder. Those cars are really classy. I see a lot of them at the junk yard.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:36 AM

Ill take a pic of the back yard at the shop, it is an Alfa junkyard, must have 4 or so back there including a late 60's spyder.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:51 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon i4

Bravo on your cover up! I dont have any body work skills at all so when I see something like this its looks simple...but I know better than to ever travel down that road.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Well at least you can repair your own damage. That's good then.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:03 AM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

Repped for being a "Square Shooter"!!! Well done sir!
Old 02-21-2011, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Looks pretty good. Most of my front bumper on the Accent was re-done this way lol.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:03 AM

Nothin new to report at the moment. My boss has been working later then normal preventing the completion. Although not finished its so well done at this point no one has noticed, but every day that passes is killin me. This needs to get done and now were facing freezing temps aaaarrrgh!