Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Pissed

Old 05-23-2008, 12:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

So, I’m pissed. Not only has this been the worst year of my life so far, but more and more keeps adding on. Even more, everything has been bullshit!

Lets see, most recent. As of tonight, I found out I don’t have a license, I was going 48 in a 35 while turning a 90 degree turn onto a one way with cars parked on both sides, I'm suspended for none compliance which is absolute BULL SHIT! Since I've done everything that I have ever been told, and the clerk at the court house put my ticket in as I didn’t show insurance, when I even asked the b**** if I needed to show her, since it wasn’t in the car when I was pulled over.

So basically, I got pulled over for a speed that was impossible for me to be doing, I have been driving under suspension since 3-12-08, and I have been reported as not showing insurance when I even deliberately asked the clerk I was paying my speeding ticket if I needed to show her proof!

SO GOD DAMN THE f***ING CITY OF PORTSMOUTH!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:34 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

move to ashland! cops are cool over here! I've never gotten a ticket here, your ohio cops suck, thats the only state I've ever gotten a ticket in. Giving tickets is the state past time.

btw, One good thing did come from driving through Portsmouth. bought my tib up there! I think it was sitting in a lot next to a bp... might have been shell. Theres always cars sitting there when I drive through town on 23.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:22 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Wow, your close tib, I am in Adams County, was just in Portsmouth Monday. I say F' portsmouth too, I hate that place, especially Southern Ohio Medical Center. Who's flipping idea was it to put a hospital on a hillside? Also, Ohio cops aren't too bad, I have been pulled over about 8 times, only got a ticket 3 times, 1 for squealing tires and running stop sign, 1 for 38/25, and my personal best, one for a 92/60