Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Ping: Redzman

Old 06-22-2008, 12:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since you are obviously not going to reply to me, for whatever reason, I filed a dispute on the gauges you sold me. Don't understand why you can't just reply to my posts, pms, ims, or emails.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:44 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Where did you post about anything? I dont recall reading it and I try to hit every thread on here. Anyway Redz gets about a million PMs a day so it is possible he just missed something. He most likely wont be here today because its Sunday but I would say you should hear from him tomorrow. Hes usually good about working with any issues that come up but give him a chance.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:30 AM

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=27855

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=28035

I tried pm'ing him several times before the posts

hes posted in the same forum that day even, any not even a word.

I wouldn't be mad if he hadn't told me last monday they would be out, then nothing, not even "oops im busy, they will be out later" I KNOW he's seen the bloody posts there is no way he couldn't have.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:07 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Let's get a few things straight here my man.

1. You have PM'ed me two times. I just looked and yes, I've got a PM from you that I missed a few days ago. If you remember I also just did a group buy on gague faces, 13 sets of them, I apologize that I missed your PM. I often get 20 or more a day and occasionally miss one. ONCE you go to your PM page, even if you only read one in there, the New Messages count goes to 0. I've got 6 unread ones in there right now.

2. I just looked through the shoutbox, and I see that you've tried to talk to me in there once or twice over the past few days. All of your messages have been 5 or 10 minutes after I last posted. What, you think I'm on here 24 hours a day? Ask Javageek, I'm on my crappy laptop in my living room, my PC is down and has been for several weeks. I haven't been spending as much time on here lately, especially since I started a new job this last monday. Beyond that, most of your messages after my Shoutbox messages or in threads are "is this post visible?", or NOT in a thread of mine. NEWS FRIGGING FLASH! I do NOT view every single thread every single day, if it's not my thread, I may visit it once or twice a week. When you ask if a post is visible, how the f*** am I supposed to know you are wanting my attention?

3. You emailed me, AFTER you started a paypal complaint? Why wouldn't you email me FIRST?!?!? Are you stupid? The one positive way to make sure you can get a hold of someone, and you do it AFTER you file a complaint? You've posted, now that I looked at your posts, 3 times before this thread, and none of them were in MY threads that I monitor. Only one had my name in it, and none were ON TOPIC either.

20th. In Topic: Wtb: Custom Gauges
Hey Redzman are you not getting my pm's?

21st. In Topic: Window Motor
Can you let me know where my gauges are at? I know you've seen me trying to get ahold of you. I really don't want to open a dispute but I will if I can't get a reply. All I want is a time frame as to when they are going to be shipped. You said last monday and are now just ignoring every attempt at contact.

21st. In Topic: Changing Transaxle Fluid (manual Tranny)
is this post visible

So I just looked for them and no, your gauges haven't shipped, the box is in my car and slid on my diamond plate mats under my drivers seat. I had 4 other boxes in my car and shipped them yesterday (the other gauges, cam, and interior parts are on the way guys).

So I'm in a quandry. Do I actually send them now, or refund your money through paypal and not bother to do business with you again? Hell, I could send a box of rocks and give them a tracking #, and the problem would be solved.

You think I want to f*** you over $50?

I'm on my way to the junkyard, I'll think about my response now.

BTW, learn how to type. You sent A email yesterday, at 11:52PM. You sent 2 PM's, and I've got no IM's from you. The only IM client I've got access to right now is AIM on Gmail, and I just searched for your name, and NOTHING.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:22 PM

ok thank you. All I wanted was a response. I'm sorry if I come off as overbearing or an asshole, but I guess I'm really anal about getting screwed online. I apologize once again.

Don't get me wrong, I want these gauges, but look at it from my side. I may have over reacted but it seemed like you were just blowing it off. I don't want to create any ill will between us. I see how I came off as an idiot, so sorry once again.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I may have 28,000 posts here, but I'm not impervious to mistakes and shit man, I get called out all the time.

The BEST part about RDT is the users defending users.

I haven't worked in years, and honestly, I'm quite a bit worn out from my first week of work, commuting 80 miles each way, lots has me a bit bushed. I was trying to get to the gauge faces today but spent WAY too long trying to get a beta 2 head off at the junkyard for Patreezy. I'm not tired, cut to pieces, sunburnt, and a bit drunk. I'd like to think myself trustworthy man, it's up to you how you want to solve this. I want to go pull them right now but I need to let my fingers heal a bit, that ECU I removed today slaughtered me.

The good news though, tomorrow I start the vanpool, so I can hop in the van and sleep the whole way to and from Santa Fe. I don't see anything keeping me from knocking it all out tomorrow.

Let me know what you want to do.

BTW, I just got a AIM message from you on Gmail, it says "Pizza and Tacos".

WTF?
Old 06-23-2008, 01:56 AM

I want them. Take your time man, I just wanted to know smile.gif
Old 06-23-2008, 05:24 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

(Jun. 20, 2008) Feuergeist - i think redzman is screwing me out of money
(Jun. 20, 2008) Domi - ?
(Jun. 20, 2008) Feuergeist - Its been almost a week since he said gauges i bought from him would ship
(Jun. 20, 2008) Bullfrog - big statement feuer
(Jun. 20, 2008) Feuergeist - I've sent him two pm's both which he as posted after they were sent.
(Jun. 20, 2008) Feuergeist - He won't answer me on aim
(Jun. 20, 2008) Domi - don't worry, you'll get hem
(Jun. 20, 2008) Feuergeist - or emails im sending
(Jun. 20, 2008) shortyg83 - yea he wont screw you
(Jun. 20, 2008) Feuergeist - I just want an update, it feels like I'm being willfully ignored
(Jun. 20, 2008) Feuergeist - I hope not :\
(Jun. 20, 2008) Domi - he must be pretty busy, but you'll get them soon
(Jun. 20, 2008) Bullfrog - shorty, you just have to look on your throttle body, i think its on the bottom and recessed into the body
(Jun. 20, 2008) shortyg83 - is it hard to do?
(Jun. 20, 2008) shortyg83 - I reset my ecu to try that first because my cel came on
(Jun. 20, 2008) Bullfrog - well before you clear a code you shgould know what the code is
(Jun. 20, 2008) Bullfrog - go get it read at advance auto ro someplace for free and post what code your gettinbg
(Jun. 20, 2008) SOCKS - meh
(Jun. 20, 2008) Bullfrog - Zman just started a new job and is in school so time is a bit limited for him right now..i would worry if he hasnt reponded to you over the weekend.

(pulled from Friday June 20th around 9:45 am)

I told you that he would get to you over the weekend, that's Saturday and/OR Sunday...
Old 06-23-2008, 06:01 AM

yeah, you were right, I was wrong. I feel like an asshole, believe me.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:24 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I was just trying to help ya keep the faith man. you seemed like you felt you were screwed and I and Domi both were reassuring you.. Its cool man. Wasn't trying to make you feel like an ass.