Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Photoshop Request

Old 10-14-2007, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can someone do a little photoshop work for me? I am wanting the raised part of the hood black along with the part that goes around the upper grille. And also for the saleen sticker in black on the side and the rims in black with a red lip. If you could do one angled picture and one straight on that would be awesome. You can use any picture you think would be best. I know it sounds like a lot but I know someone can do it. smile.gif Here is a link to some pictures for reference. Thanks

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/t_hawk2004/
Old 10-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Banned

its not a tib, i wont chop it .. nana.gif joke.gif

explain a little better.. i dont understand what you mean by 'along with the part that goes around the upper grille.'

and where would i find a saleen sticker on your svt lightning? laugh.gif owned.gif
Old 10-14-2007, 12:50 PM

Sorry about the saleen sticker one, i forgot to upload the pic of that. But it is now there on the silver truck. And for the one about going down around the upper grille, if you look at the Blue truck, just the same as it has done. If you look at it it goes all the way down the hood and around the upper grille and almost to the front bumper. I know i am not explaining that well but, I want it to look exactly like the blue trucks hood but just one the red trucks. smile.gif Thanks
Old 10-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Banned

oops.. i didnt get that last message before i messed around with it a bit.. heres something i just did really quick.

the saleen sticker would be pretty hard to get on and angled pic.. but i think it would look good. i only did this one chop.

heres another one that i like..

Old 10-14-2007, 01:22 PM

That is so awesome, I need to learn how to use photoshop. I have photoshop CS2 but have no idea how to use it. Do you know any good books or guides? Thanks, it looks great.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Banned

some colleges offer classes, and you can find online tutorials.. i never trained in it, i just kinda messs with it until i am satisfied. fing02.gif

if you fool around with the program for a while you will be able to learn on your own.. its really fun once you learn some of the features.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:29 PM

Cool, I will start messing around with it a little more. Could I still get one done with the Saleen style sticker and a front on view someone? Thanks