Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

People Around Here Can't Drive!

Old 04-08-2007, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ that's the truth with NJ as well... to those unused to our driving habits here in the Garden State, it can seem pretty dangerous. In all honestly, for the state that holds the record for the most people per square mile, we have relativly few accidents.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ i agree with both of you. Driving through jersey and living in New york if your not sued to the tempo i can see it being scary.

I go to school in Hartford, CT and Connecticut drivers can't drive at all. Either they got 20 under the speed limit or 30 over then decide to slam on there brakes for no reason. There have been so many occasions that people have almost hit me because I had to slam on my brakes because of the person in front of me.

I don't ever want to get started with PA. My girlfriend goes to school in Scranton, PA. Probably 5 out of the 8 times I have been to her school something has happened to my car. My driver side mirror smashed, Fender backed into, front bumper backed into, same with rear bumper....at least the havn't hit my passenger side yet....