Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

People With Amazing Tibs

Old 01-18-2007, 09:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have noticed that alot of people with amazing tibs don't have a garage. Besides nightshark, Redz........ect.

like Viper, Hyundaikitcoupe, i want to see your rides the most(even tho iv never had a convo with you.), but wait nope....... no garage.

I like looking through all the mods you have done and getting inspiration from them, so one day when i actualy have money again i can do mods.

anyways, J/w why this is.

Jer
Old 01-18-2007, 09:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Ahh, the RD Garage, probably because it's really slow to connect to.

(Muhahaha timed edit)
Old 01-18-2007, 09:45 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

umm, this is what he means, lol

Rd garage lmao.gif lmao.gif
Old 01-18-2007, 09:45 PM

lol, no no no. not a realy one(wtf would i wanna see a real garage for?) i mean the garage function on the forum.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:47 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

hey J3R0MY,

sometimes you need to do search and find out what they have
Old 01-18-2007, 09:56 PM

jay, we live in America DAMNIT!! we drive 2 blocks down and order pizza delivered. so i dont belive i will search for this, a garage is much better
Old 01-18-2007, 09:57 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i did it, and then it all got deleted.

that shiz took like 2 hours to do properly, and i just havent had the time or patience to redo it yet.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:59 PM

i agree, the gartage is a pain, even for me with my like 8 mods lol. i only find that the garage portion of the RDforums is as slow as FlyRyde(lol). why is this?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It'll be fixed soon. java is working on it.

Stop being lazy and put up your rides. Mine has a TON of stuff done to it and it only took me 2 1.5 hour sessions to finish it. And it's WAY more detailed than most folks here.

BTW, Viper doesn't have a tib anymore.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:10 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you really have a good point!! i think it's because we won't show anything until it's the way we want other people to look at it. for me, pictures of the car will be like a magazine photoshoot. everything has to be perfect and the right way. it's like acting, one off hairstrand and the scene is scrapped. before it goes up in garage, i want to paint the whole thing.

as slow as FlyRyde(lol). why is this?
hahaha man poor christoph. poor us.

my sis just got a professional digicam. i'll take a few pro photos. it's really just the basics, opened up exhaust, F2 bumper and shark wing, evo hood, rims, tint, eibach, HID's X4 and done you have a nice road car. if you want to do details paint the calipers, zinc drilled rotors...etc. i'm going to run COTM this May if the paint is finished by then. I want to give it a brand new red coat. when it comes to modding, i have my own mechanic do things for me near Virginia which is where it's at right now.

as for now it's getting an auto->manual and i haven't had it for nearly 3 months. probably going to be there at close to March if i'm not luckier tired.gif

i go to UKCS (hyundaicoupe.info) and always check their garages out. it's THE place i started from and got all inspiration with a few idols like Viper GTS. 355 Berlinetta, Need For Speed II. as for rims, i've always thought rally cars looked their best on tarmac, lowered, 17' rims, low front end and high rear end...

redz car is probably the cleanest and most detailed out of us all!! the only thing my car has going to it is the beta 2 valve cover and the ceramic coating haha.