Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Pentagon Conspiracy?... You Decide!

Old 03-16-2005, 06:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im not saying this is not true cause it gave me the chills.. but i do have some questions.. what ever happened to that plane? and the people on board.
Old 03-16-2005, 06:46 AM

consipracy nuts eyeroll.gif
Old 03-16-2005, 09:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

My initial reaction when all of this happened was "I thought all airspace around the pentagon was restricted. If that is the case, why wanst the plane brought down before it hit" and "It was pretty convient that the plane hit the ONLY empty part of the building which was under renovation" and "The holes made in the twin towers were ALOT bigger than that" besides the shock and awe that first set in.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:49 AM

I am just wondering what happened to the people on the jet if it didn't actually hit.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:22 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

this is a repost. the first one was locked...

imagine what the families of the people lost in the plane think about this so called conspiracy...

it is, however, a good piece. but anything can be put together to make something appear false. Fahrenheit 9/11 for example
Old 03-16-2005, 10:28 AM

QUOTE (Sparticus)
this is a repost. the first one was locked...

imagine what the families of the people lost in the plane think about this so called conspiracy...

it is, however, a good piece. but anything can be put together to make something appear false. Fahrenheit 9/11 for example

That is what I am thinking too...maybe one day I will actually watch Fahrenheit 911. I still haven't thus far. I think it is the Michael Moore thing for me. He did great with Roger and Me and Bowling for Columbine, but who knows now.
Old 03-16-2005, 02:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Tell ya'll what, go see Farenheit 911 then see FARENHYPE 911.

You'll get the full story then. In the second one, they go back and interview all the same folks that were interviewed in the first one. But they don't cut away, and they tell how Moore wasn't even there for the interviews, and how they were told that their interviews were for something else. They'll also tell you their real feelings. Very moving.

Anyways.

As for the "Conspiracy Theory".

Whatever.

1. A plane TOOK OFF with people on board.

2. That plane was TRACKED all the way, as they always are, and crashed into the pentagon.

3. The pentagon was going over a RETROFITING to upgrade the building. The Pentagon is HUGE and they can't do the whole thing at once. There were temporary offices setup in mobile buildings for the displaced personnel. The section that was hit was the FIRST ONE RETROFITTED, and that's why the damage looked so small from the outside. The place was just bombproofed, and still almost completely empty.

4. The plane hit several telephone and light poles on it's way in and skidded along the ground for a few hundred feet before it hit. The wings tore off upon impact with the walls and were pulled in with it. "WHERE ARE THE WINGS!?!?!?" Well, most of the idiots in the world don't know that planes hold FUEL IN THEIR WINGS. Wonder why there isn't anything left of the plane?

Let's get your tib (RD1), fill the doors up with gasoline and run ya at an apartment building at 100MPH with the doors open. Not gonna be much left of the plane.

Below is a special that National Geographic did on the crash, and it is fantastic. I suggest everyone watch it that might belive in this nonsence.
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/channel/...s/episodes.html

It was their first episode, at the bottom of the page.

Anyways. I'll leave this open for a few days. Ya'll can talk about it, but have some common sence.

1. The Pentagon is a WAR BUILDING, originally built to withstand attacks and recently upgraded to withstand possible MASSIVE TERRORIST ATTACKS.

1b. The Twin Towers were neither.

2. A plane took off, with people on it, their families are still missing and grieving for their lost families on the plane. It was tracked thruought flight and several cell phone calls were made from the plane to tell of the hijacking. The plane was tracked into the Pentagon.

2b. The plane is still missing, and the full recorded flight data from the control towers is available. The people are still missing.
Old 03-16-2005, 04:41 PM

Vehicle: Honda

^ I still don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:29 AM

Location: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there

EDIT: I now retract my previous thoughts and words concerning this so-called "conspiracy".
Old 03-23-2005, 07:37 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (hyundaijvx)
^ I still don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon.

You don't need to belive it. It happened.

Hell, if eye witness reports aren't enough, nothing is.

QUOTE (Blu_Drgn)
I'm not saying it is a conspiracy...but where in ANY picture do you see downed telephone polls or even skid marks???

Doode, there are tons of pics of the downed light and telephone polls. There is a long worn area on the ground where the plane skidded before it hit the pentagon. Right in the pictures.

There were intact rolls of cable about 50 ft or so form the impact point.

So? There is a mostly intact building all around the hole too.

The highway it had to pass over before hitting the pentagon is about a few hundred feet or so I believe from the building, why did no cars get knocked over from the jet blast?

Probably from the angle the plane came in, but if you look at some of the photos of thelight poles, there were several cars that were hit by them and damaged. I don't know if you ever saw it, but Mythbusters did a show on blowing over cars with jet wash, and they had to concentrate jet wash from a plane for over 45 seconds to get it to flip a car. A jet just passing over you won't blow your car over.

OK I know they hold the fuel in the wings, but they would have found more pieces than they did even if the plane was FULL of fuel.

No they wouldn't. Look at the twin towers. All that fuel just melted everything away. Hell, it melted the superstructure of the buildings until they collapsed.

If the wings were "torn" off how were they "pulled" in?

Run thru a doorway with your arms out to the side, note what your arms do.

If the aircraft full of fuel HAD ignited there would have alot bigger fire whether or not the building was reinforced, simply because the amount of fuel.

Hence the damage inside of the building, and how deep it went. I don't think many of you realize HOW BIG THE PENTAGON IS, it's huge. So was the fire. The building didn't just get some new windows and a fire supression system, it got completely refurbished to withstand direct terror attacks.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to argue against your point, I am just saying that is what interests me about this topic....is all the "coincidences".

Well, the French say 9/11 didn't happen at all. That the films of the planes hitting the towers were made up. Wonder what that one would have been like if there was no video. The fact is, becuase there is NO video of the plane actually hitting the pentagon, it'll be a mystery for some folks forever.

Again, I say to watch the Seconds From Disaster video. Very informative.

I am fully confident in our government but this would not be the first "conspiracy" known to go on in our government.

Sorry man, as if the attacks on the towers weren't enough to start a war, why would we do that to the pentagon then? I don't see them killing that many people of our own.

I am not saying it was not an aircraft but I really don't see how it could have been a Boeing 757, I think that what it was.

They aren't THAT big.