Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Oucho !

Old 12-05-2006, 09:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

This is the second accident I have had in 2 weeks now lmao.gif

So yesterday morning I woke up and went and got a shower. 2 problems.

#1 we have no curtains or blinds yet so I have to be careful about walking around in the noddy.

#2 I cant seem to find my dressing gown belt.

Anyway I go take a shower and get out, put on my dressing gown with nothing underneath it and hold it closed in my right hand, making my way back to the computer so I can chill whilst I dry.

As I walked through the living room I tripped on the damn rug and stumbled forward.

Now this wasnt a bad trip but I had my dressing gown held closed and I wasnt about to let it go for anyone because it would have fell open and all the people accross the lake would have seen my wedding tackle in full view.

So I decided to hold on. Fell forward and whacked my head on the end corner of the desk. Ouch.

So there I was, sitting with my legs wide open and nothing on with my hands on my head yelling all kinds of obscenities with blood streaming down my face.

I had a concussion all night and felt tired and miserable, which sucked.

I dread to think what the people across the lake would have thought had they seen me.

Doh

Old 12-05-2006, 10:23 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Pandy,

We drive on the other side of the road in the USA!!!!! Oh wait, that wasn't the problem LOL.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:56 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

come on pandy you should have used youre hands to save youre fall, so what if half the lake sees the goods it might prop afew to come over lol. i belive well in the saying "rock out with youre C*^k out
Old 12-05-2006, 01:15 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

if you think that's bad, you should see what my boxers (dogs) go through when they try to exit an opening door too fast. ooofff.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:50 PM

yeah ive cracked my head a few times and believe me it does hurt and there is a lot of blood comming out even if its just a small cut..

Pandy, it seems that you just sometimes have bad luck with things..get some blinds for windows or curtains so u dont have to hold the towel while getting off the shower...

Sometime ago i was walkin with friends with my hands in my pockets and the guy from behind triped me over, i ended up faceplanting into the ground cos i couldnt pull out my hands in time (lucky it was on grass so didnt hurt too much)
Old 12-06-2006, 02:06 PM

Andy Pandy fell on his face, tra la lah la la lah, flashed his tackle oh what a disgrace tra la la la lah.

Come on Pandy, get it together now. Everyone should keep an old barrel and some braces by the shower in case they forget thier trollies.

Is it a case of young fillies by the lake, pretend to fall to give them a flash and misjudged the table placement?