Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Official Rdtiburon Poor People's Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I pretty much ignored this thread till it was locked.

I know about money woes as muchas anyone else, but KB had it right on the head. If you are having trouble, you got in too far. Get out and fix it.

Warnings are NOT for personal attacks, I expect better of everyone here.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

i just want to state for the record....

Keith (kb5133) is probably one of the most down to earth, nicest people i have ever met in my life. after hanging out with him for just one weekend, i could consider him a very good friend of mine. he is someone who i could tell anything to. he's a very good guy and does not take his success for granted.

me and him were in the same car for a VERY long time to drive to Hyundai Sunday. Alot of the conversation involved finances, and he told me what he went through to get to where he is today. Quite frankly, it is something ANYONE would be proud of. He's gone through alot to get where he is, and he should NOT be chastised by anyone on this forum. he did not just wake up one day making the amount he is. he had to earn it.

Keith is a top-notch member and someone who knows the value of a dollar and knows what it should mean to someone like Me, for example...

I expect everyone to show him that respect.

*keep this locked*