Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Nude woman crashes stolen car, evades cops on foot, then steals and wrecks their cruiser

Old 06-23-2010, 07:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Elantra
Default Nude woman crashes stolen car, evades cops on foot, then steals and wrecks their cruiser

This is pretty funny

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc/story...5rKq9iVt9A.cspx

Nude carjacking suspect tasered by police

WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah - Police say a nude woman stole two vehicles (including a police cruiser) before she was shot with a taser gun and taken to a hospital.

According to West Valley City Police Captain Tom McLachlan, a man was placing business signs on Highway 111 when a woman pulled up in car behind him, got out, and drove his car away.

McLachlan said the owner of the stolen vehicle got into the suspect's car and followed her, until she left the road and got stuck in a field belonging to Alliant Technologies. The suspect then left the stolen vehicle and fled on foot through and hid in the surrounding sagebrush, according to McLachlan.

Officers who responded to the situation later located the woman, who then bolted to one of the police vehicles and took off, as officers tried to restrain her. McLachlan said some of the officers were dragged before the suspect led officers on a chase that ended when the woman careened off a dirt embankment, launching the police car more than 50 feet in the air, according to McLachlan.

McLachlan said the woman took off on foot again and wriggled through a barb wire fence before officers shot her with a taser gun.

McLachlan said the woman was naked during the entire incident and had several scratches on her when an ambulance transported her to a hospital.

McLachlan said the suspect faces possible auto theft, resisting arrest, lewdness and hit-and-run charges, pending drug testing and psychological evaluation.

Heres a video: http://connect2utah.com/news-story?nxd_id=95655
Old 06-23-2010, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I would say, "pics of woman", but you know the people who run around nude in public are always the ones you wish wouldn't.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I at least want a mugshot. Lol.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i want a helicam of this whole thing. that way you don't have to see the details.