Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

North East Members *UPDATE*

Old 07-14-2004, 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to get a list of people that we have in the North east, basically what hyundaicraz did with his Southern Chapter in the previous post. I know many people live in the area, but i want a definite number on who wants to be a part of this. ALso any ideas on meets, where, when how, IM me and let me know. So far i know off.....

1.)paperstsoapco prez
2.)shark01racing VP
3.)hell spawn
4.)UltraTibby
5.)bouve124
6.)mad-machine
7.)supry
8.)vulcanwolf
9.)Lolo
10.)Xyrnx

Any1 else invovled or want to be involved please lemme know. I wanna get something definitive. Thanks a lot for your guys help.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:02 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

3 ppl? wow. what a huge group. haha.

um...i'm all for meet the 2nd week of august. thats my vacation from work. before and after that, i'm workin 50+ hours a week. i'll drive as far as gardner. oh wait...thats where i'm from. hmm. maybe 3 hours i guess. i dunno

like i keep on sayin, i'm gonna try to get more ppl from MA over here. my standards are high. somehow Nick is good enough. haha. j/k

Um... i dunno. need more ppl i guess. mad-machineis from the area. so i guess thats 4 if he's willing. there's a new member by the name of D Maniac outta the Bronx (GODDAMN YANKEES). Jalem X is from NY. Alex2001tib is from Parish NY. PlanRforRobert is from Alfred NY (he has yet to post on the boards). whattsup4800 is from NY. redragon is from NY. elantrax is from southern jersey. zverg is from connecticut. he/she has only posted once, but he/she's rather new. Maxxtib is from Long Island. nyne is from NY. tankxcore is from New Haven CT. Tibbychick is from Long Island...and she's pretty cute too!!! hehe.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN: this is why you should fill out your profile!! all i did was go into the member list and go through all the names. look how many ppl i found in the NE area!! I'm sure there are more. This group COULD be larger...if more ppl filled out there profile!!!

Now, nick, AKA PaperStreetFightClubYankeeFan... being that you THINK you're a president: please send PM's to all of those members above. get them on the ball. get to work! GET ON IT!! hahaha. You're the commander in chief, so act up on it
Old 07-14-2004, 08:07 PM

hehehe and you know what? I WILL. I did it before to see who was in the area. I do my job, maybe you should help out too, Mr. VP.....ohh thats an idea...aite time to get workin
Old 07-14-2004, 08:14 PM

Hey guys! I am in the Blatimore, MD area. I've been waiting for someone to open a chapter closer to me but hell this is kinda close right? As long as you would give plently of heads up on meets and such I am definatly in!
Old 07-14-2004, 09:08 PM

Default My Wifes New Ride

put me up on that list
Old 07-14-2004, 09:46 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon FX

Rochester Ny over here, planrforrobert is over here too and theres a few others that haven't signed up yet.
Old 07-15-2004, 06:12 AM

yes, I am from the area.. add me to the list... However, I have TIB fest and Hyundai Sunday coming up in August that I would like to go to... I think those are the last two weeks in august?
Old 07-15-2004, 07:10 AM

Default Two cars?

I'm here from PA! sign me up...
Old 07-19-2004, 06:29 AM

Default Stock tib leather seat covers (Black & Silver)

I put my name up last time, let's see if I get noticed today, lol...........
Old 07-19-2004, 10:22 AM

Default Can I get Some Help?

pittsburgh PA right here