Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

North American International Auto Show

Old 01-07-2003, 05:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North American International Auto Show

It is the biggest and the best. The auto makers pull out all the stops...

The Detroit auto show... Who's going?
Old 01-07-2003, 07:47 AM

Yes I'll be there not this Thursday but next Thursday on the 16th. I'm excited to see the 500HP Motorcycle and nissan, mazda and Hyundai displays. Can't wait. It's always good fun!
Old 01-07-2003, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

I just wish the guys who organize the LA auto show would STOP putting it on as the SAME TIME as the Detroit Auto show....

They should move it before, or after, but not DURING. The LA autoshow has some cars that arent in Detroit, but the majority of the new cars in in Detroit...*ggrrrrr*
Old 01-07-2003, 09:22 AM

just jump on a plane, Random, pack a spare pair of underwear and a bullet proof jacket (maybe a parka too) and take that vacation to Detroit that you have always meant to take! You probably can even rent an Accent with "real" bullet holes!!! wink

Oh so mean... I actually like Detroit now. It isn't the seedy place it used to be when I used to go to concerts and clubs there...

Even the European aut shows cannot hold a candle to Detroit (according to my sources)