Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Off Topic Cafe (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/)
-   -   Newsletter (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/newsletter-38744/)

Carrera 09-25-2006 08:53 PM

Ok guys, I was talking to a few people on here and the idea to create a hyundai tuner mag seems have more support then I had origionaly planned. Idealy, it should start out as a newsletter to all those subscribed to RDtiburon and then as it gets larger, it shall venture to the other hyundai groups out there. Its a free newsletter obviously. I will need help and a staff, so if anyone would like to see such an idea come to life, it needs support. Post your ideas/support, PM me, email, or IM. It doesnt matter. The more support the better. Also need people willing to write articles, DIY's, take pictures..etc.etc.etc. If you are interested, contact me, if you will support it, post up here.

Ericy321 09-25-2006 09:03 PM

i think it would be a cool idea and id support it. id be willing to help any way i can

drewinator 09-25-2006 09:33 PM

this is an awesome idea i think, and id be willing to help in any area that i can.

REDZMAN 09-25-2006 10:22 PM

What does this have to do with performance? General or otherwise?

Carrera 09-26-2006 08:06 AM

Redz, are you questioning the validity of me posting this here? or are you asking if it has to do with performance. Well alot of people still do not know where to get what, and what is the best. And since usually thats our biggest fight with most parts companies, we might as well show the rest of the hyundai community that there is an aftermarket world for us and it can be quite reasonable too. I mean I know we don't have 800$ bolt on turbo kits for lets say a B16A, but I remember reading on here viper was building a kit, and then there was the group buy on CF hoods... just stuff like that. Get the info out there. One of the biggest problems I think we have as Hyundai tuners is that we do not have a huge list of companies to choose from like Honda, or mitsu, or toyota. But we all know that we can run a vtec prelude all night long who has the same mods we do... well I know I can. **(At the track of course =P) **

Redz, PM me or IM me if that didnt answer your question.

So any ideas for names?

REDZMAN 09-26-2006 12:57 PM

What I'm getting at is this is posted in the wrong place.

This has nothing to do with General Performance of cars, it has to do with a Car Newsletter.

brian01tib 09-26-2006 06:09 PM

Its fine with me if you use my DIYs in the DIY section on here, I think I did 2?). Good luck

Alex01tib 09-26-2006 09:20 PM

There i moved it to off topic

I think its a great idea. If i can help let me know.

Carrera 09-27-2006 07:55 AM

O ok, Yeah I didnt know where else to put it. I read underneath general performance and it said for anything else that doesnt fit lol So, any ideas for names?

DTN 09-27-2006 10:56 AM

i'm here to assist!