Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

New Hyundai Site, Hyundaituners

Old 01-28-2007, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

redz is a admin. I am disappointed. LOL. there is no misunderstanding, i am disappointed at how redzman, as an admin handled things in this topic.

Thanks for the goodluck, java. The same to you guys, even though your not new.

edit: btw, redz.... your response is EXACTLY what I am talking about. Im not even going to respond to it, because you just proved everything i have said, both here on rdtib and on hyundaituners.com. lol. Its kinda funny actually
Old 01-28-2007, 10:35 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Of course you won't. Because I am right.

And you are an admin. And I am dissapointed. We don't have any threads about HT here except for this one, started by you.

Hmmm...
Old 01-28-2007, 10:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

And also, my dad can beat up your dad!
Old 01-28-2007, 10:56 AM

Yeah!

We'll settle this with a dance off!
Old 01-28-2007, 11:12 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Competition is fun, lets have contests laugh.gif
Old 01-28-2007, 11:18 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

I take it this is an argument about different sites? or such. It got long winded so I stopped reading. Honestly I do agree that sites support each other, BUT I also believe that beacuse everyone wants to have their own site they make so many of the same sites it fragments people getting to know each other. What good is 20 sites of Hyundai's all doing their own thing when you could have a great mass and awesome turn out o fpeople all on the same page. I don't have time to look over 10 sites in a day just to see what's going on. Of course this isn't a local forum for us east coasters but I like it and hope that an east coaster would relay east coast happeneing so I could get involved knowing about them.

I think of all the events and gathingerings I'm missing having info spread out all over, but then I also don't have the hours and hours to dig through multiple forums looking for 1 or 2 good threads of info.

Just my opinion and a post count +1 nothing important.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:28 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I agree with Redz about putting any complaints and suggestions in the suggestions box, in fact, I wrote that in the RD thread first day i got on that site.

Theres nothing wrong with someone making another hyundai site..nothing. I mean theres a lot of them out there. Same thing with businesses..a lot of them out there. But it all depends on how they are run, if they are run badly they fail, if good etc.

I personally dont care about that other site..but I just think its dumb to bash this one. I think this is a great site..probably one of the most successful I have been on. I know everyone has opinions, but its just seems kind of messed up to be like "oh im mad at that site so Im going to make a new one thats ten times better, yeah!!" Really now.

I think this bickering should stop and let all of us just go in peace lol. Lets not start a competition war on whos site is better and lets not have a big bash if the other site ends up failing. Lets just learn lessons from this crap.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:35 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I personally dont care about that other site..but I just think its dumb to bash this one. I think this is a great site..probably one of the most successful I have been on. I know everyone has opinions, but its just seems kind of messed up to be like "oh im mad at that site so Im going to make a new one thats ten times better, yeah!!" Really now.

Just for the record, i wasn't bashing the rdtiburon site. I was stating how i was dissappointed in how redzman treated another hyundai community site, and how he treated other members of the community.

I think this bickering should stop and let all of us just go in peace lol. Lets not start a competition war on whos site is better and lets not have a big bash if the other site ends up failing. Lets just learn lessons from this crap.

Again, this isnt about competition. This is no war. If anything its redz personal little cold war, but one sided. I will not let my friends be flamed. And i will not let something i put a lot of hard work into be flamed.

Redz read the post i made on my site. And decided to post his response here. He made his decission to post it here. He could have done it HT.com. doesnt matter to me. Once again, this isnt about competition. Its about RESPECT towards others.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:46 AM

I'd like to reiterate that RDT is far from perfect. I've never said we were. We have issues, I have a temper, and this is no different from other sites.

Yeah, we have the occasional software problem, and we have others we are working on. We have unhappy members that wish we'd let them talk about weed and other drugs, and we have street racers pissed off that they can't tell kill stories here. We have members that are very young and don't like to be told what to do, and anarchists that want a "anything goes" forum.

We have members that barely speak english, we have members that act like they barely can. We have members that are mad that we break up their fights, we have members that get pissy because we tell them that no, for the 400th time, dual exhausts don't work well on 4Cylinder engines, or that the V6 swap isn't the best of ideas. We have members that get mad because they expect us to worship their car with neons ON the hood, and we have members that get mad because they got beat by a neon with neons ON the hood.

It's life. When you have almost 4K members, you will not satisfy all of them.

QUOTE (00Tibby @ Jan 28 2007, 11:35 AM)
Just for the record, i wasn't bashing the rdtiburon site. I was stating how i was dissappointed in how redzman treated another hyundai community site, and how he treated other members of the community.

I'm sure you've bashed us someplace over there. I'd go look, but why bother?

And you've still failed to show how I treated your site in any way at all, or any other member of the community. If you mean Faith, then you have no clue what you are talking about, as usual.

Again, this isnt about competition. This is no war. If anything its redz personal little cold war, but one sided. I will not let my friends be flamed. And i will not let something i put a lot of hard work into be flamed.

Who did I flame that's a friend of yours? Faith? Have you ever met him? Let me guess, you are one of those guys that considers folks they talk to online "friends"? Faith was a good friend of mine. He's now an asshole. That's my opinion and I'm welcome to it. He has not been flamed. You should know better, you've SEEN me go off on folks.

Redz read the post i made on my site. And decided to post his response here. He made his decission to post it here. He could have done it HT.com.

I did? I went to your site once, about a week and a half ago. I've never been back. I don't know where it is I supposedly responded to something from your site here, but you are wrong. The only things I've responded to here have been what Java posted from your site. I'm not registered on HT, and I won't be doing so.

doesnt matter to me. Once again, this isnt about competition. Its about RESPECT towards others.

Very true. I have no respect for you or for Faith, so I don't see the problem.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:49 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Why don't we all just get along?

Who really cares about 2 sites, competing etc. I don't. I'm just here because I have a tib. We all share that in common. Most of us.

To me it doesn't matter. I try to moderate as fairly as I can. If anyone has any suggestions/comments/concerns ANYTHING, anyone can easly pm me and talk to me. I am open to everything. If anyone thinks I'm treating them infairly, please pm me and we can work things out.