Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Need Some Advice

Old 03-25-2005, 03:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Some Advice

Ok, guys and girls, I f***ed up pretty bad tonight and I need some advice. All of my friends that I feel comfortable talking to, are involved in this some how, so I don't know who else to turn to.

Let me start by saying that this entire situation could have been avoided if alachol wouldn't have been present.

It is my best friend and his g/f's 6 month anaversery today. He works third shift and when he went to work, his g/f called me to find out what I was doing. I told her that I was going to a party and she said that she wanted to hang out, but couldn't go to the party without her b/f. I said ok, we will find something else to do. This is nothing out of the ordinary, we hang out all the time.

So we start hanging out, and she said that we could go to the party as long as her b/f doesn't find out. I said ok, and we went to the party. After consuming large amounts of alachol, I find myself making out with her. In the back of my mind I am like wtf, this has to stop, so it did.

Then in the course of the night, I saw her making out with 3 other guys and doing a little more with one of them. I tried to stop it. I told her that I was going to drive her home, but her response was, why, nothing happened tonight, right Dan?

So right now, I am at home and can't sleep because this is bothering me so much. To top things off, her car is sitting in my driveway. This is not good.

Part of me feels like I should tell my friend everything, because this is obviously not someone he wants to be with......but the other part says to forget about it all b/c I feel responsible for it all.

What would you guys do? I don't want to loose my best friend, but this doesn't look good.

P.S. Sorry for any mispellings, I am still drink.. I am going to go pray to the porciline god now.....Late.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:11 AM

omfg you're in a tight situation.

First of all you're a lame f*ck for making out with your best friends's g/f

But besides that, if you would tell you have to tell the whole story, so that includes you're "backstabbing" action. He won't really appreciate it but on the other hand you're hounest about it.
You can choose not to tell, but if he finds out soner or later you're scr*w*d even harder.

I'd choose the first option, but hell then again it's not my choice and easy for me because I'm not in the sh*t.

I think being hounest is better for the long period, and although alcohol is NEVER a excuse, I think your friend might understand a little bit.

Good luck anyways smile.gif
Old 03-25-2005, 05:32 AM

Yeah making out with a guys girl is a no no ... If you tell him your friendship is over man.

Sprout some balls an tell him!!:drillserg Burn your ass sit on the blisters man.

Don't you feel like a dumbass now laugh.gif:

Good luck though!
Old 03-25-2005, 06:20 AM

I DEFINITELY think you should tell your friend. Even include that you made out with her but stopped it. Who initiated it, her or you? Because that makes a factor as well. He's going to be mad at you but at least you're being honest with him. If my best friend did something like that and never told me I'd be p'd off at her and that would be the end of our friendship. But if she was woman enough to come right up to me and tell me, in the long run things would turn out fine. Your friend needs a warning about this girl he's dating, if she's willing to go to a party and make out with guys and do more than that, it's not someone he wants to be with. As blacktibby said, "sprout some balls and tell him", and then let him make up his mind. Good Luck as I know something like that is never easy. Keep us informed.
Old 03-25-2005, 06:44 AM

You got to tell him. The only way this can work out.
Old 03-25-2005, 06:50 AM

Damn dude, if you went that far you may as well have gone all of they way to make it really count smile.gif . But I think you should tell him. Or you could leave out the part about you and her making out and just say something about what you saw. Its not lying if he doesnt ask laugh.gif:
Old 03-25-2005, 07:08 AM

^

LoL, smooth way of telling

You're not responsible for any physical damage the TS may bumb into right laugh.gif:
Old 03-25-2005, 07:16 AM

You messed up bad man. Sorry, there is no easy way out of this one. I think his girlfriend had alterior motives from the start. She obviously can't be trusted at all, drinking or not. People use alcohol as an excuse all the time and dosn't hold any water in my book. Since you were at a party and if you guys knew anybody there, he might find out on his own and you also have to worry about what the grilfriend might say. She might blame you for what happened in order to save her own butt. Even if you guys never say anything to your friend or even if he doesn't find out, there will be some tension there. I think you should tell him in order to salvage any self respect you might have for yourself and for your friend. He may or may not hate you afterwards, but at least you had the balls to tell him the truth.
Old 03-25-2005, 11:12 AM

Thanks guys, I didn't know that I f***ed up, that is why I was writing that drunk, at 5:30 in the morning. slap.gif

Well, after sleeping on it, I deffinatly think the best thing to do is tell him. I am going to tell him later tonight when he is not around his g/f.

Oh, the drama!!!
Old 03-25-2005, 11:32 AM

Make sure to tell us who wins the fist fight!