Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Need electrical help.

Old 12-09-2003, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is probably tbe best place to put this.

I did a stupid in the snow. Friday night, I lifted the wipers off the glass to keep them from freezing, like a good little owner should. Then I drove from the shore to almost philly and parked the car for a couple of hours. After an aborted trip to NY, I got back in my car and used the wipers to clear the snow off of the glass... unfortunatly, I never unfroze them and I broke something.

Right now, the low and high speeds work, but the intermittant and self park don't. If I turn the wipers off, they stop right where they are no matter where on the arc across the winshield. I know it is not the motor, I replaced it and I have the same problem. I cannot find a fuse for the intermittant in the car, so I am wondering if there is a hidden one, or did I blow a fusable link somewhere? Can anybody give me a hint? I do not want to spend a fortune at the dealer, I am finally just getting caught up on my bills as it is.