Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Naked Woman Road Rage in FL

Old 08-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Naked Woman Road Rage in FL

Woman takes off shirt, jumps on man’s car topless and stops traffic in apparent road rage incident

A St. Petersburg woman was apprehended after an apparent road rage incident. According to reports, an unidentified , white, 30-year-old woman exited her vehicle, removed her shirt, jumped on a man’s car and flashed the driver behind the wheel.

The Florida Highway Patrol arrived at the scene and attempted to apprehended the topless woman who proceeded to flee from authorities on foot. The incident took place on the Howard Frankland Bridge and reports say the topless woman backed up traffic along the St. Pete side of the bridge as she attempted to escape. The FHP reports the woman threatened to harm herself.

The woman was apprehended and was taken to a hospital for psychological treatment for her own safety under the Baker Act.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-tampa...d-rage-incident

Naked fleeing woman down the road....why doesnt anything like that ever happen around here? tongue.gif laugh.gif

Old 08-20-2010, 11:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Well if you decide to move to Tampa you might be in luck!

Oddly enough I hadn't even heard of this until now lol. Oh and that's one of the main bridges in the area.... it's always backed up.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

^^^ at anytime of the day to boot. always hated that bridge when i was driving truck.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

saw a chick once on I-70 hanging out the azz end of a jeep with no top on. since we were driving truck we couldnt go any faster than 55 (stupid ohio law) but i tell you there was probably 30 trucks in a line that got a great show,lol.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:26 PM

Vehicle: Tiburon 2001

Visionz check forbes.com, read an article this week of the top 10 most stressful cities in the US and tampa was #4 behind Vegas, La and houston, might want to check that out
Old 08-21-2010, 07:37 AM

Vehicle: 2004 hyundai tiburon

mad.gif Hey visionz not good. disappointed.gif