Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My Next Car

Old 05-23-2001, 12:35 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default My Next Car

Just saw this and thought it was a mad sweet SS. I've done full hydraulic installs on Impala's and I'll never stop loving the way they look. I'm thinking about buying a nice 64 drop top and restoring to full natural specs first, and then after that, turn it into a nice Homey G ride! Thinking either 8 or 10 switches, 14" TRUE knockoffs, custom leather interior, some chrome (NO GOLD rolleyes.gif ) and nice pearl orange or blue paint job. eek.gif eek.gif What do you guys think?
Old 05-23-2001, 12:41 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Actually, THIS ONE IS EVEN BETTER!!!!

Nice, clean 4 pump set up. Too many battereis though. This car looks like it's set up for either dancing or hopping.

Sittin on 3! Yeah baby! Just like my Tibby!

VERY CLEAN! And look at that back seat. It's huge! Enough room for my chick and I with no issues!
Old 05-23-2001, 03:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That grey one is clean as hell. Hah, man ever since "Boyz N the Hood" I've been drooling over those ragtop '64s. The closest I'm ever gonna get to owning one of those MFs are my plastic SS models with the tiny chrome daytons.