Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My Music Logo

Old 03-30-2007, 11:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I have a music project that i've been working on that a few of you know about we've got some dealer interest believe it or not!. songs aren't at all done they're just some material to learn on. i want to know what you guys think of my logo and my little genie. you think i should make him a little more aggressive looking? clearer? balance? this is my work of art, to be able to give birth to an imaginary figure and he has emerged.

my page: www.myspace.com/nerogenie
Old 03-31-2007, 08:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

THAT IS SOOOO TIGHT!! WHo made that? That's probably one of the best designs I've seen .
Old 03-31-2007, 10:27 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

my eyes were caught by the pink cloud, i noticed it was a face, then my eyes were brought to the letters, where i tried to figure out what it said, I then realized the lamp was kinda upside down (the N cuts off before the spout), then i realized it was a N and a backwards G, then my eyes were back to the cloud.

Just thought you might like to know that. It is a first impression. Great use of color, It took me a while to realize what the lamp was. It might be better to fill in the N a bit.