Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My Music Collection

Old 03-07-2007, 02:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive been toying around with this cool screen shot program called SnagIt 8, and took this SS of some of my music...

This is only one folder but It contains most of my rock.... These are all Full Albums, ripped at 320kbps so it takes up quite alot of space... and yes there's some old/weird stuff in there so beware, not all of it is mine, some of it is the GF's (For example: Creed, Matchbox 20, lol)

Its too big to post in here so ----> Here's the Link

I'm bored and I thought this was cool that I could do this, and was just seeing if any of yall listen to the same stuff....
Old 03-07-2007, 02:47 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

Anything you have that is playing at 150 beats per minute i'm down with. I see you have many of the same albums I have but i rip at 192, never really saw a quality increase after that.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:04 AM

I can't hear the difference except when I play the songs in the Tib. With the upgraded speakers I can definitely tell the difference between 192 and 320.... but a very small difference between 256 and 320.... but I like to have the best possible quality to make sure I'm not missing anything. And also it sounds less "Flat" at higher kbps....
Old 03-07-2007, 04:06 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

now that i think about it.

I have to turn up my alpine head unit when the ipod is plugged in compared to when I play a CD.

but then again I have to turn down the radio after i turn off the CD, I think my alpy is tarded.