Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My Fun Weekend

Old 12-04-2006, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wellll here ya go.. Im 21 so dont think i was underage

Friday night
We were drinking at my buddys apartment and havin a party till like 1230 ish. Then we decided to head to the bars. i had a few beers and shots at the apartment. But at the bars I only had about 2 beers(not even because this girl kept drinkin it lol) Well Its time to leave at about 2-230am and I am driving me and 3 girls back to their house. I turn onto the last street I need and all the sudden I see headlights comin on VERY fast. I knew right away what was about to happen. So i get pulled over...

Girls are freakin out and to my surprise I really wasnt.
Officer " How you doin tonight"
Me "good and you?"
Off "fine, license and reg please"
Me reachin for it... "What did I do wrong"
Off " just step out of the car and sit in my front seat"
Me thinkin o sh*t

soooo i go sit in his front seat and he starts askin me all these questions bout where we were and where we are goin and I had no real idea because I dont live there. I live 3 hrs south and this was my 2nd time comin up there. I just said I am takin them all back to their house (which was about minute down the street).

Off "i pulled you over because you have no front license plate and the lights that light up your back one are out"
Me "Well my front end was just recently repaired so i dont have a new one yet and I had NO idea about the back lights"
off "ok well how much did you have to drink"
me "not enough" then i realized how that must have sounded and was thinkin o sh*t I might as well have said write me a ticket now and bend me over and shove it up my a**
Off "ok im givin you a breath alizer test now. take out the gum and put your lips around it tightly and blow hard"
sooo i barely blow the first time thinkin i might have just barely done it hard enough lol. nope i didnt so he said blow a littel harder. so i did... He looked at me, looked at the lil screen and said "Im goin to let you go" I said " thanks! I was scared there for aminute" he said "ooo so u have a reason to be scared?!?!" I said "no, I just got pulled over and thought You were goin to give me a ticket for somethin, thats why i was scared"

So i get out and as soon as i do, i stumble when i shut the door because we are parked right on a hill with some big a** rocks that I had to step on to get around. lol i was prayin he didnt see it

Now for those of you about to flame me for drinking and driving I was perfectly fine to drive and even passed a test so dont even attempt to. If I felt the slightest bit I wasnt I would have called us a cab. I was not drunk and my buzz was non existant

What pissed me off was he had no real reason in the first place to make me take it. I was driving perfectly fine and didnt do anything wrong. he made up his mind he was goin to make me take that test before any questions were even asked. cause as soon as we get in the car he pulled it out. He could have told me what i did wrong while i was sittin in my car and givin me tickets for them. UGH PIGS!!
Old 12-04-2006, 01:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

~21 yr old male with 3 girls dressed to kill scared shitless in the car with him at 2 in the morning?

that's an automatic breathalyser test. consider yourself lucky you were let go. what did you blow?
Old 12-04-2006, 01:36 PM

Well when he came up they didnt say a word. It took him about a whole 10 seconds to make me get out of my car. he didnt tell me what i blew. and i dont know if ill ever ask if they let me go lol
Old 12-04-2006, 02:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

sounds like a nice cop to me! If you weren't over he would have said so. I'm betting you must have been a little.

I'm not sure why but the last few times I've got pulled over they made me get out of the car so that's nothing and when it was cold I set in the back seat of the cop car. (speeding 8 miles over- ohio and license plate light out - texas). And both times I only had two girls in the car!!! (wife and 1 year old daughter)

edit: btw, I thought Da' nati was cincinnati, oh??
Old 12-04-2006, 11:02 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

in ohio its the nasty nati. at least up here in columbus.

and from ohio's drinkin capitol let me tell u good job, keep bring the girls home late night and keep it drunk. remeber your from ohio and u have a drunkin image to uphold.

GO BENGALS!
Old 12-05-2006, 12:00 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

they're just trying to save some lives. haha T01 is right on the target.

i got a breathalizer once by undercover. they could have impounded both of our cars but he let us go because both me and my friend were designated drivers, just errg, mix in a little racing and 65mph on a 60 degree corner = breathalizer lol.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:38 AM

haha same happened to me on halloween night, cept i got pulled over for my blue lights. btw in SOCAL nobody ever gets pulled over for not having a front lic plate lol.. every other acura or bmw doesnt have one. anyway, ALCOHOL WAS NOT PRESENT IN THE CAR but the cop was like with a suspicious tone "it smells like ALCOHOL in here" im like officer, your crazy, alcohol has never BEEN in this car for WEEKS. i get out theres 4 cops tryin to pin something on me and eventually lets me go.. california cops =/.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:22 AM

QUOTE (Supercow @ Dec 4 2006, 04:47 PM)
sounds like a nice cop to me! If you weren't over he would have said so. I'm betting you must have been a little.

edit: btw, I thought Da' nati was cincinnati, oh??

^^Yea I think I was too. Because he lookd at screen, lookd at me then said hes gonna let me go. But just sucks that right off the bat he knew before he pulled me over he was goin to give me one. and DA nati is also known as cincinnati. or the nasti nati or the "orignial cin city" lol

QUOTE (optimoprime @ Dec 5 2006, 01:02 AM)
in ohio its the nasty nati. at least up here in columbus.
and from ohio's drinkin capitol let me tell u good job, keep bring the girls home late night and keep it drunk. remeber your from ohio and u have a drunkin image to uphold.
GO BENGALS!

hahah fo sho^^ can i get a mother f'n WHO DEYYYYY...
Old 12-05-2006, 09:43 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

whooo dey whooooooo lmao.gif