Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

To My Friends.

Old 11-13-2006, 11:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Some of you may read this, and others may not. But I had to say this anyway because it meant alot for me to say it. I really feel that I had to express this.

I didnt have my friends 3 months ago. I knew them, and we had fun when at work or crossing paths but I chose not to let you into my life. I realise now that I was dumb and stupid.

When my wife left you all came to my aid. You were the strength that kept me going and the backbone that allowed me to remain who I was and not succumb to be nasty or angry. I am not angry, and alot of that is thanks to you.

Two days ago out of the blue my cousin came home from work and told me that my wife was coming the next day to take her stuff. I panicked, I did not want to see her.

I also had to go to work, and so I phoned a couple of friends and asked if they would come over here and watch my stuff. They had no idea who was going to come with my wife, neither did I. But they agreed to it and came anyway. That was a really brave thing to do, and made me cry when I thought about it because these people who I had known for 2 months were willing to take a risk for me and fight to protect me. I cannot tell you how much this means to me and can never really express it into words.

They have offered to fight for me. When my wife left and her brother was phoning me threatening to kill me one of my friends offered the services of his Irish Pride movement, words to the effect of "Let me call my boys and go and take care of that little prick".
I didnt think this was a good idea, but I cannot tell you how much it meant to me to know that you cared, I just cant.

They also came to my aid at 1am one night when the threats got more intense, they drove over here at a hundred miles an hour to protect me, a guy they have known for little more than sixty days.

I cant really put into words without getting emotional just how much I love and care about my friends. You have been the shining light behind me and have helped me to remain focused and strong throughout some of the darkest days of my life. You have wiped away anything that masked over the light of the sun and allowed me to remain who I am.

Guys, I really love you. And if you ever need anything then you know where I am. If you need to talk, call.
If you need me to fight for you I will, I will use every ounce of my strength and determination to help you should you ever need it.

Thanks.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:33 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

hey man, its times like this that we truly learn who are real friends are and who to keep close. its good to see that you have a few really good friends to get you through this tough time. you're doing well it seems so keep it up. soon enough you will be able to forget all of this
Old 11-13-2006, 11:37 AM

Wish more people, includin myself were like you mang. To see what you go through and still have the outlook you do. Amazing.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:51 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

Keep your friends close,but keep your enemys closer... thats what i say

I got your back...
Old 11-13-2006, 12:08 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

I always enjoy stories of kindness and friendship. fing02.gif
Old 11-13-2006, 12:43 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

QUOTE (homey14h @ Nov 13 2006, 06:37 PM)
Wish more people, includin myself were like you mang. To see what you go through and still have the outlook you do. Amazing.

+Juan

If you ever need anything let me know.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:39 PM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

that's right "boys over b1tches." no pun intended.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:44 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Women are more important to me than anything..

Even women I do not know.

Case in point a few years ago when I was living in london I came out of my house one day and saw this gypsy slap his wife. It took 4 cops to pull me off.

I also will not let a woman take out the trash, numerous times I have stopped my supervisor doing so.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:46 PM

Times get rough, and girlfriends just arent what we want them to be. Thats why I turn to substance abuse and intervienous acts of cruelty. Then other times I masturbate furiously for hours... I think im bi-polar.

Now... Let me tell you. I love women, and cant see myself hitting a woman.. But that doesnt mean I wont get another one of my chick friends to whoop a b****es ass for me. owned.gif
Old 11-13-2006, 01:57 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ Bros before hoes