Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My car is infested with SPIDERS!!!

Old 11-01-2001, 02:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My car is infested with SPIDERS!!!

I bought some Xenon Bulbs the other day for my side lights, (size 194), and as I pulled out my first light, I see this spider web around the inside, then some big orange SPIDER comes crawling out and managed to make its way under the hood before I could kill it.... Uggghhhhh.... the thought of a SPIDER in my car! I hope it doesn't get into my car, cause once with my old car I was driving on an empty service road and this SPIDER all of a sudden comes down on a web right in front of my face!!! I swerved and about wrecked my car and I swung my arms in front of my face several times and it was gone... don't know what ever happened to it. Now I sound like a total wimp huh? I don't care what size it is, I hate them all. I'd rather find a snake in my car (non-poisonous of course)...
Old 11-01-2001, 03:18 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Yeah dude..that's what I'm talking about! I have a serious Arachnaphobia! If I see the smallest spider anywhere...I run out to my garage, grab a hammer, and pound the thing until it's dust! I have a friend that lives in Tuscon, AZ and he has to have the exterminators come out like twice a month to spray because he gets these huge ass spiders, and scorpions. He lives on the out skirts in the desert. Screw that man! eek.gif tongue.gif
Old 11-01-2001, 03:33 AM

I'm down with spiders. They eat other bugs that annoy me..as long as it's not in a spot where it's gonna bother me, like right above my bed or something I like em. I wouldn't have one for a pet or anything (tarantula) but I'd kill them if a girl wanted me to.
Old 11-01-2001, 05:20 AM

Originally posted by Tunez:
I had a girlfriend one time...

Dude, don't lie like that... rolleyes.gif

[ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: Iago ]
Old 11-01-2001, 11:13 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Tibby

Originally posted by Tunez:
LMAO

She picked up her shoe and it had a spider in it, then she proceeded to throw it out the window at 55mph.

eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif

She did what with her Shoe!!!!!! She deserves whatever spider comes her way for doing that!!! Well you're a nice guy, my B/F....(Mark d'Shark) would thow the shoe with the spider in it at my face!

If you can't tell I'm crazy for shoes!
Old 11-01-2001, 01:17 PM

Originally posted by PRINCESS_SHARK:
Well you're a nice guy, my B/F....(Mark d'Shark) would throw the shoe with the spider in it at my face!

It's funny cause it's true!!!!

Old 11-02-2001, 05:05 AM

OMG!
One time I was driving down the interstate and felt this little tickle on my neck...at first I just thought it was my hair kinda blowing around a bit and moved my hair...but it didn't stop. I leaned over a bit to look in the rear view mirror and almost ran off the road. There was a black spider about the size of a nickel on my neck! I almost lost it. All I could think of was that ****er biting me or getting up in my hair, then I'd never get it out. My hair is past my ass. Now wouldn't that be a funny sight...Some chick on the side of the road flailing around looking like a hysterical Cousin It...
*shiver*