Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My Car

Old 08-14-2005, 09:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I think im actually gonna keep my tib, even after all the bad luck, ive had with it, Its just hard to get rid of it, so next week im purchasing a bodykit for it off, ebay, yes i know i shouldn't be trusting products off of there, but look im only 17, and make $8 an hour i don't have a lot of cash to go out here and spend around $1000 for a body kit, im just gonna take one step at a time, got any comments just post, id appreciate it thanks

Josh
Old 08-14-2005, 12:09 PM

Did you look around the for sale part of the board? Maybe people have stuff for sale there. I just don't want you to get stiffed out of the money, especially being 17 and making what you do. I had to stop with any improvements on my car because of college and moving out FOR college. I think maybe, if anything, save your money up to get a reliable body kit and to get a professional painting/fitment. Perfection takes time. You're only 17 so what's the rush to deck out your car? I was so in a rush at 17 to buy a Tib and sex it up per-say, but my parents told me to WAIT another year until I was 18 to save up money and to wait until I had my full license. I did and I love them for forcing me to do so. I saved so much money waiting to do things the right way instead of the rushed way.
Old 08-16-2005, 10:52 AM

I'm glad you decided to keep the Tib, good luck with body kit.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:18 PM

ya man, itll cost you more in the long run i think. some people on here are selling some things, check other hyundai sites too.