Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

must have hit the turboboost button by accident

Old 08-24-2010, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon
Default must have hit the turboboost button by accident

http://www.whiotv.com/news/24725811/detail.html

GREENE COUNTY, Ohio -- State troopers in Xenia said an out-of-control car "disintegrated into many pieces" when it went airborne and smashed into a highway overpass pillar on I-675 in Greene County on Monday.

The 19-year-old driver, Brennan Eden of Mason, was hospitalized in critical condition.

One of the witnesses was a Sugarcreek Township police officer who captured the horrific crash on his dashboard camera as he was traveling on I-675 near Indian Ripple Road.

The video shows a 1985 Pontiac Firebird passing by other cars in the median, striking a cement wall at the bottom of an overpass, and launching into the air. The car then breaks into several pieces. Car parts fly into the air.

"I mean, I never seen a car fly like that," said Rufus Thacker. He had driven a big rig down I-675 everyday for years. However, he had never seen anything like that. "He said hit probably over 100 miles an hour and I just happened to see the car airborne and break up in four pieces." Thacker said.

The State Highway Patrol said Eden was ejected onto a highway shoulder. Troopers say he was alert and conscious after the crash and rushed to Miami Valley Hospital by Careflight.

Investigators are using the video and talking to witnesses to try and determine how fast Eden was driving at the time of the crash.

Heres the video of it:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fb7_1282599225

KITT must have been pissed at the Hoff! laugh.gif
Old 08-24-2010, 08:38 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe LX

WOW! That guy is lucky to be alive!
Old 08-24-2010, 08:58 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Man he nailed that so center it looks like he tried to do it.
Impressive video good he is alive somehow.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:05 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

Wow, he was doing well over 100