Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Moron Got Busted For Stupidity!

Old 05-01-2005, 11:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was raining all day in Baltimore yesterday and all the roads were wet. I was driving to a russian restaraunt at about 1am' driving 2mph over the speed limit because roads are not in the best condition and it's a last day of the month and it's a Sat, so police is pretty much on every corner. Some moron on 2000 altima flys by me going at least 20 over the speed limit; I laugh at him and keep driving. Few seconds later so happened that we stopped at the traffic light, I got ahead of him because my lane was gonna end soon, still didn't go over the speed limit though. I guess he got pissed and went around me, once again I laugh at him and keep driving. He's about half a mile ahead of me and my radar starts going off for Ka alert and a cop pulls right behind that altima! I was laughing histericly when I was driving by and thought that he got what he deserved for being stupid.... story continues about an hour later when I'm on my way to my buddy's house... there is a bunch of police cars driving by, and I see towing truck at the place where that guy got pulled over.... driving by and see his car getting towed away!!! HAHA! I assume he was either drunk or had something illegal in his car, othewise I don't see why his car would get towed.

Moral of the story is not to act stupid and not to show off!
Old 05-02-2005, 12:48 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Funny.

I saw another story but end was not so happy.
I was driving normaly and some moron was showing off changing lanes very quickly and going between cars. So he went ahead and I didn't see him. But in 5 minutes I saw his car wrecked, he hit another car in the trunk at trafic lights.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:50 AM

Vehicle: 1991 Olds Cutlass

very pointless acts on their side. Having a nice car and being with friends is cool, but no need to risk your car and peoples lives to look like your a bad as$.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:56 AM

Yep, it's not worth getting a ticket and watching your insurance go up (unless you shell out some money and take defensive driving)..very costly mistake.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:05 AM

As always stupidity never prevails.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:40 AM

Once I was in FL and was driving from Miami to Orlando, and 2 idiots on crotch rockets shot past me at about 130-140 mph. I was already doing 82 and they were GONE. About 5 minutes later, I looked in my rear view, and I saw flashing red and blues. I thought I was dead, and then before I could even pull over, he FLEW past me in an ungoverned Florida State Police Camaro. About another 5 minutes, and we passed him with the two crotch rockets pulled over and he and his partner had them in cuffs. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Old 05-02-2005, 04:45 PM

Saw one sunday.. was coming back from Massachussetts from picking up Dmitry's shifter and my door and other miscilanious stuff. I am cruising along at just under 70mph (I know slow, but I did 425 miles on 13 gallons of fuel) when this toyota flys by me.. ten seconds later we both pass a cop. The State Trooper pulled out so fast he has his CrownVic sideways and nailed him good.
Old 05-02-2005, 04:47 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

^^ Wow, that's crazy. Honestly if you go that fast why stop?? That camaro never would have caught those two unless they were slow bikes and topped out at that 140.

Anyway, I have a similar story to Dmitry's, mine was in the winter though so this idiot was a little worse IMO. Basically this guy pulled out in front me when it was snowing, nothing serious but the roads were snow covered making it pretty slick. This guy kept going passing people left and right. Just like in Dmitry's post 5 minutes later this guy and his 4 Runner are in a ditch, snow and dirt covering the front end. You could see how it happened too! LOL He must've pulled out to pass and was going too fast when he hit that middle slush spot (for you southerners there is a snow covered spot in the road that is never touched by the car's wheels and causes you to hydroplane across it if you hit it too fast) So he got f'd up, I laughed and did not feel a bit of remorse for it at all.

What goes around, comes around my friends. You can only outrun if for a short period of time until it eventually catches up to you.
Old 05-02-2005, 04:55 PM

QUOTE (OdessitPashka @ May 2 2005, 05:50 AM)
Moral of the story is not to act stupid and not to show off!

I learned that the hard way. wink1.gif
Old 05-02-2005, 07:39 PM

QUOTE (raehtz10 @ May 2 2005, 10:40 AM)
Once I was in FL and was driving from Miami to Orlando, and 2 idiots on crotch rockets shot past me at about 130-140 mph. I was already doing 82 and they were GONE. About 5 minutes later, I looked in my rear view, and I saw flashing red and blues. I thought I was dead, and then before I could even pull over, he FLEW past me in an ungoverned Florida State Police Camaro. About another 5 minutes, and we passed him with the two crotch rockets pulled over and he and his partner had them in cuffs. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

By crotch rocket you mean bikes?

Honestly, if I wasn't a noobie with my bike and I was going 140 I would not stop. Unless there is a chopper, they can't catch a bike!

Anyway, I have a similar story to Dmitry's, mine was in the winter though so this idiot was a little worse IMO. Basically this guy pulled out in front me when it was .....that is never touched by the car's wheels and causes you to hydroplane across it if you hit it too fast) So he got f'd up, I laughed and did not feel a bit of remorse for it at all.

I see this shizzle here in snowy MD all the time! People think if they have AWD they can do anything.... not!!