Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

More naked news! Woman bares breasts to silence neighbours noisy ATV

Old 06-25-2010, 07:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 98 Tiburon
Default More naked news! Woman bares breasts to silence neighbours noisy ATV

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandg...3/14491451.html

Marika De Florio is using her bare breasts to win a feud with her neighbours.

The 56-year-old says she is sick and tired of her neighbours’ five-year-old grandson driving a loud all-terrain vehicle for hours on her quiet Seeley’s Bay street.

She has found a solution.

De Florio has discovered that if she goes out topless, to the horror of the boy’s grandparents, they will take the child into the house.

“It is maddening,” she said of the noise.

“I’m going mental. I can’t breathe and I’m not moving, but I need some peace. I can’t believe I did this, but they pulled the kid inside and then called police because of their small-town mentality.”

De Florio said she will continue to go topless every time the child rides the ATV.

De Florio says the problems with her neighbours, Mike and Nancy Berry, started two years ago when she moved to the area and he helped her get her lawnmower going.

Leeds OPP, which covers Seeley’s Bay, have received complaint calls from both De Florio and the Berrys.

She is not breaking the law, because in Canada women are allowed to be topless.

“There is not a criminal charge for that ... not since 1996,” said Toronto Police Const. Isabelle Cotton.

De Florio says she decided to go topless to solve the problem because police wouldn’t do anything about the ATV noise. De Florio says baring it all is the bravest thing she has ever done.

“I’ll do what I have to eradicate this problem. I didn’t buy a house by a racetrack,” she said.

Mike Berry says he is at the end of his rope.

“I’m not happy with what has been going on,” he said.

“We need a little give and take. It isn’t right to go around topless in front of kids. I don’t want to stir things up.”
Old 06-25-2010, 10:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i think i'd go back inside too.