Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Be Mishchevious

Old 12-20-2007, 01:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, i'm bored, and i'm staring at a message candy wrapper that i've taped on my desk. lol i just love that saying "Be Mischevious, It Feels Good."

and i thought it'd be fun if we all chip in our share of something mischevious we've all done lol

well here's my mischevious (and i'm still doing it haha tongue.gif)
for those of you that don't know, i work at a plastic factory. so at work, during the week, we are not allowed access to music, that includes headphones, but it's ok during the weekend (you can bring your own cd player stereo and plug it in if you'd like).
well you all know i'm deaf right, and that i wear hearing aids to hear things. well at work, i hate the sounds of the machines, and some of those machines are way too loud, others too high for me to stand it. basically everyday at work, my h/a's are turned off while i'm in the work area. keep in mind i work 3pm to 11pm
well this is where i get mischevious .... heh heh heh ..... after 7pm, all the big bosses are gone, such as the manager and plant supervisor. after my 7:00 break, i'm always wearing my hoodie sweater that have a hidden ipod pocket with hole for headset, i would take ONE of my hearing aid out, and sneak a headphone into my ear, and listen to music. lol well i've been doing this for about 2 or 3 weeks now, not neccesarily every single day, but definitely the days i have headache, or really tired. so far, nobody said anything, nobody made any complaint. plenty of time my boss (shift supervisor) have seen me with it on, and said nothing.
i'm guessing it's because i'm deaf people might be afraid of "insulting" me if they say anything, but truthfully it's not at all insulting. lol. trust me, if some one did say anything against it, i would've taken it out and stopped a long time ago !!

well i hope to hear YOUR story soon!
Old 12-20-2007, 02:24 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

thats really only slightly mischievous. wink1.gif
Old 12-20-2007, 03:19 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

You work at a plastics factory and that's the best you can do? Man, If i worked at a plastics factory I'd make a plastic replica of a certain male part and glue it to the bottom of my nearest male boss' coffee mug, then fill it with coffee.
beavis.gif

I'd perfer not to answer what I've done mischeiviously lately... Never know who's watching.

Although when I was a kid, we used to randomly pick something out of the jolly rodger's cookbook and try it. http://www.textfiles.com/anarchy/JOLLYROGER/
Old 12-20-2007, 09:22 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

i would probably get in trouble for mischevious things i've done. so lets just say i've had fun and it was great while it lasted. but time to grow up and move on! there are some days though i wish i could be mischevious agin....
Old 12-20-2007, 12:23 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

DTN, I used to do that too when I was a kid.
Now that i'm older and wiser, I realize that probably half of the things in that book are really dangerous... o.o
Old 12-20-2007, 12:32 PM

lol you've got to love that book... Has anyone tried the one that supposedly burns through a cars hood, engine axel all the way to the ground?
Old 12-20-2007, 12:35 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

^^ Thermite. It's real.
Ask them military doods about that.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:05 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

It's real.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:04 PM

lol guys i'm talking about simple and not a big deal mischevious things we've all done in our past, or recent.

of course i wasn't talking about things that is or could've been illegal or heavily serious, i don't want to know about those! i agree with DTN, i don't want anybody actually getting in trouble here. just funny little things we've done to get away with it lol.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:14 PM

Wow thanks for reminding me of the name of thermite, I just youtube'd it and that stuff is crazyyyy. Do they use it alot in the military or something?