Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Milwaukee area meet

Old 03-14-2003, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Milwaukee area meet

This goes out to anybody in the Milwaukee are who is interested in getting together tomorrow night out on HWY 100. I know that a good number of people missed the car show meet, myself included, and I thought that it would be a good idea to see if anybody was up to meeting this weekend. Now, I know what some of you are thinking, "HWY 100? That's for kids..." Well, as loaded with stupid kids and jerks as it may be, it still offers a few good, well lit landmarks to meet at. My friend is a part of an online Neon web site, and I guess they're meeting up there tomorrow night as well. It would be cool to get a large variety of cars and drivers together, meet eachother, see what we're all running, what are plans are, just get to know eachother and our rides. I've also been trying to get an informal type of "team" thing going, so if anybody's interested in that, let me know. I'm working on my car tomorrow, just fixing a few minor things and getting her ready for the spring, so if it's finished by tomorrow night, you can expect to see me up there. I drive a red x3, you can't miss it. If not, just look for a green 97 Neon sport with dual exhaust and a wings west air dam. We'll be at the Omega on 108th around 9:00pm. I hope to see you there! Have a great weekend and enjoy the weather!