Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

This is messed up

Old 02-05-2016, 09:02 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Originally Posted by tibbytib
IQ scores have nothing to do with a person's rational or morality.
I agree. There are some pretty brilliant people out there that still make huge life-altering errors.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

The Blue Tahoe was upset because one of the bikers rode in the grass. They yelled out their window "I got you on video driving on the dirt," the one biker responded with getting the Tahoes plate on his GoPro or whatever he was using.

Somehow that triggered the red truck driver and passengers to the point they decided to escalate the situation by flipping the "Gang" off, and yelling out the window at them. "Gang" (seriously? they consider a few people riding together as a gang? lol)

Truck occupants were clearly already in a bad mood from something, or they all have seriously small tempers.

Originally Posted by Tibbi
... The dude on the bike was trying to play hero and should've left the situation alone..
Agreed, The Biker went to confront the guy. Not the right thing to do, but simple curiousity, and trying to resolve the situation.

In my opinion, ALL of the truck drivers actions were unwarranted, he was escalating the situation himself. Nobody was hostile towards him, he was getting pissed over essentially nothing. Nobody was banging/leaning on his truck (watch the other video to clarify this) None of the Bikers were driving "Like clowns" they are driving supermotos, they can drive off and on road. I saw nothing wrong with their riding, other than not getting out of the left lane, but it's somewhat understandable with a group, maybe they were turning a little ways up, or didn't want to get seperated. "****ing with some other guy," Seriously? Even the Tahoe guy was escalating a harmless situation by stopping in the turn lane, with a green light, and yelling "I got you on video."

Pulling a Gun on somebody in that situation is completely wrong. The First right thing to do was slow down, and if that somehow can't work, leave the window rolled up that's not that hard to do... But they were already yelling stuff out the windows and flipping the bikers off, so hey lets take it a step further and threaten them with a gun and show them who's boss.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Originally Posted by JonGTR
Are we watching the same f*cking video?

Apparently not. I watched the one Zekkal watched.