Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Merry Christmas From Santa--North Pole Update.

Old 11-21-2002, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Merry Christmas From Santa--North Pole Update.

Dear Friends:

I have been watching you very closely to see if you have been good this year annd since you have I will be telling my elves to make some goodies for me to leave under your tree on Christmas Eve. I was going to bring you all gifts from the 12 days of christmas, but we had a little problem!! The 12 fiddlers have all come down with VD from fiddling with the 10 ladies dancing,the lords leaping have knocked up the 8 maids-a-milking, and the 9 pipers piping have been arrested for doing weird things to the 7 swans a-swimming. The 6 geese a-laying,4 calling birds,3 french hens,2 turtle doves,and the partridge in a pear tree have me up to my sled runners in bird ****.

On top of all this Mrs, Clause is going through menopause,8 of my reindeer are in heat, the elves joined the gay liberation and some people who can't read a calendar have scheduled Christmas for the 5th of January.

Maybe next year I will be able to get my **** together and bring you the things you want. This year I suggest you get youre asses down to Walmart before everthing is gone.

Sincerely, Santa Clause
Old 11-21-2002, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's funny!!!!!!!! tongue.gif