Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Mazda 3 Sport GT

Old 05-05-2004, 11:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know that sounds a little redundant but thats the cars full name i guess... anyways recently my sister rolled my mothers Corolla about eleven times into some trees (walked away from it with a horseshoe installed into her ass) so my mother decided it was time to have the newest car in the family (my tib has been the newest car for 8 months now)

so we bought a 2004 Mazda 3, and i must say that they are one HELL of a nice ride... they handle crazy sick in the corners it takes off super fast, 160 hp, and 155 lbs torque.

everything in the car is automatic (headlights, wipers) and the sound system comes stock with Infinity speakers, and they as well sound great.. i must say that the Mazda 3 is a sweet ride (no match for an RD Tiburon though) but very nice.

and this is exactly what it looks like for those who have never heard of it

one last thing, the most annoying part of it is that it comes STOCK with 17" rims... arrrgggh
Old 05-06-2004, 08:17 AM

Good looking cars, I have a few friends that have purchased and one that is planning on purchasing one. I like them.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:14 AM

Just wait till the theta is in the tib... wink.gif (engine wise they will be good)
Old 05-08-2004, 08:01 PM

Mazda has been puting out awesome suspension packages for their recent cars such as the 8, 6, and 3. Even the 5 was a great car as well as the mazdaspeed cars. The miata is also a great handeling car. Heh

nice car. way better than the corolla. smile.gif