Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Maryland 2006.

Old 11-02-2006, 11:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

As some of you know I reside in south Jerz.
A friend of mine recently moved to Easton MD which is about 20 miles from the bay bridge.

Here I am going over the delaware memorial bridge about 40 minutes into the 180 mile drive smile.gif

Once over the bridge it was onto I95 and then to 301. Here I am doing about 90 down 301. A lovely open stretch that sits straight for 50 miles.

Then onto Route 50 which takes me over the chesapeake canal and into Easton -

And here is the MD welcome centre on R50. And one very dirty Tiburon.

And now I am closing in.. This is sharp road that leads to my friend's estate...

This is my friend's road.. He can lock it down completely with the gates there.

Going up the 1/2 mile driveway and things get very secluded.

The front wall of the property, this is all a part of the landscaping that is being carried out smile.gif

This is what a 4 million dollar house looks like.

The back garden, which just so happens to lead to an enormous river.
Part of the reason the house cost what it did is because where it is situated. Right accross the river from a nature reserve that is not allowed to be developed, meaning privacy and peace forever basically..

Time for a spot of fishing. But I couldnt cast the lure out far enough 02.gif

So I got bored and went out for a drive.. I found heaven. Here is my buddy Ryan 'king of the lake'

And here is what happens when you are a kickass fisherman.

And here is what happens when you are not.. I had to go in to untangle a crappy from a tire it swam around 02.gif

Tired of the dirty Tib? me too, let's detail the shit out of it smile.gif

And

And finally...

Oh, now for some GK action.
This is my buddie's tib, a 04 GK with a zefiro. It's filthy because its almost impossible to keep it clean being black and living where he does.

I like this profile smile.gif

And then it was time to head home 02.gif

I had a wonderful time and drove near to 450 miles by the time I arrived home thismorning smile.gif
Old 11-02-2006, 11:55 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

oh man, easton is beautiful. had a couple ice hockey games over there in like the only rink in md on the east side of the bay. really nice place.

that house looks awesome too.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:02 AM

Yeah it's got to be one of the most gorgeous looking places I have ever been to tbh, and Ive travelled all over europe and beyond.

I knew my friend's family were wealthy, they used to live in Shamong NJ which is next to Medford, a very nice place indeed.. But I could never have prepared myself for the house they have now.

I actually had to stop the car because I started crying.. The first time I went there was about 5 months ago with my wife, it was a momentous occasion because it was the first time she let me take the Tiburon. She would normaly force me to go in her car..

So anyways I was driving onto sharp road, music kicking and windows down (dang the weather was amazing) and I kinda forgot what I was doing and leaned over and said "We're almost there darling" and when I realised what was going on I noticed that the passenger seat was empty.

I totally broke down emotionally and had to stop the car.

It's been tough because everywhere I have been and gone to in the US I went with my wife, I now have to confront alot of demons from my past and get used to doing things alone.

Im proud of myself though, Im becoming even more independant than ever, and it was so nice to see my friend and play with the tibs for a while smile.gif
Old 11-03-2006, 06:11 AM

Yea Easton is an awesome place. I'm over here in Annapolis and I'm around all of that old money all day. Its a nice environment and Maryland is very similar to Northern Virginia (where i grew up, only 45 minutes away) so I'm not too mad. Don't worry about the sudden loneliness that comes with being single again. This is the best time for you to realize what you truly enjoy doing and what you truly enjoy about yourself. I felt the most free when my girlfriend/fiancee of 6 years decided she didn't love me anymore. Yea i was in agony for a month or two but after i made myself hang out with my guy friends more and more (the ones i had abandoned for my girlfriend) I realized who i was and how unhappy i really was before. And you know what? At the peak of my enjoying being single and enjoying be who i wanted to be, I met a great girl who sort of just fell into my lap, and is perfect for me. She loves football, cars, and beer, my three favorites! (three things my old fiancee didn't like). So thats why i say hang in there for now. I had the most enlightening 6 months ever when i was single and i know you can too. So enjoy it and make the most out of it.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:42 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

The house looks cool, I would love a river in the back yard.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Beautiful place!

Ive never been to Maryland only drove across it lol

Glad that you had fun, its always good to just unwind smile.gif
Old 11-03-2006, 01:20 PM

Thanks hon smile.gif and you're right, it is nice to unwind smile.gif

I love to drive my tib, it's just so theraputic and relaxing, and with the stereo cranked I can literally switch off all thought and zone out smile.gif

As it happens I was talking to this gorgeous girl at work last night and we got talking about me and chicks and the accent and all that.. And she was saying that her friends would love me.. So I asked if she had any friends that were pretty, around 5ft and 140+ lbs and her face lit up. Apparently her best friend who was a model in high school fits the bill perfectly, she had some thyroid problems after high school and put on alot of weight, but she's so amazingly beautiful.

I like chubby girls, I cant stand skinny ones (no offence) smile.gif I love to cuddle and Im very loving and nothing beats cuddling up to a nice chubby lass smile.gif

So hopefully this girl and I may go out on a date soon, I hope so, her friend adores my tib and said she would be jealous if this girl and I end up dating hehe.

I really can't wait to meet another girl, I have so much love and compassion to give and I want to give it to someone who appreciates it and deserves it, not a spoilt little cow like my ex wife.

So I went out today and got some new threads, I look awesome when I dress in my expensive clothes smile.gif
Old 11-03-2006, 01:52 PM

hahaha good for you! Remember just relax and have fun, don't try to rush into things just cause you have all of that love and compassion to give. I don't think there's any better self esteem booster than putting on some nice clothes and seeing how good you look in them....oh wait, when that girl says you look nice in them will be even better! cool.gif
Old 11-03-2006, 02:42 PM

I hear you rarerolla but you need to understand something about me.

I never quit and I never say die. My marriage broke down because my wife didnt want me anymore.. Is that my fault? should I remain single because she did that to me? heck no !

So it didnt work out? well whoopdee doos. I am ready to move forward, ready to move on.

Hey, if it happens again? so what. How does the saying go? "It is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all"

I am a ladie's man, I was raised by my mother after my father died. I *hate* hanging out with men, theyre untrustable and selfish (hey Im no exception).

Women are beautiful wonderful creatures who will bring out the best in you if you are able to give and take.

I love women, I really do.. I am very loyal and faithful and I dont cheat either, so I know its only a matter of time before a new love beakons.

My wife has alot of problems and I mean serious ones. I dont, and I realised that just recently when without her my wages shot up to over $550 a week (I am a salesman and being free of all the stress is really paying dividends).

Im no pushover, I am very powerful when I need to be and dont take any shit.. I suppose I just got used to a life of misery with my wife? I dont know, and Im not going to waste anymore time trying to work it out.

Ladies, Im free wink1.gif

Oh, one thing that really made me happy.
There's a woman who works with me, she's about 40 but she's stunning.. She's so radiant and happy..

Anyway, she said to me last night after I told her I was moving on "Andy, if my husband wasnt around I would snap you up in a hearbeat"

That really meant alot to me.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:15 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Good to hear that things are looking up for you. Chubby girls need love too. fing02.gif