Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Lose The Cops

Old 02-12-2006, 12:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 99 Tibron

http://www.wimp.com/lose/
Old 02-12-2006, 01:32 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

lol. nice fvckin move
Old 02-12-2006, 01:37 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

reminds me of the time I was in a rental (a scion xA) ridin shotty. We took an exit and saw a Toyota Dealership (stickers will still on the car).... We drove as fast as we could into the parking lot and next to the other Scion's on display. (no 270 spins or nuthin, but fvckin schweet move by the driver...)

Just dropped the seats and waited for the noise to fly by...
Then procedded to get some weird looks from the salesmen...
Old 02-12-2006, 01:40 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Repost

They did that all in reverse.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:58 PM

Isn't that from Jackie Chan's "Who am I?"
Old 02-12-2006, 02:20 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ yep it sure is
Old 02-12-2006, 07:18 PM

I am not advocating this... but I have ditched the cops in a similar way once. No spins, just a good knowledge of where I was going.

back in the early 90's, when I was still in college, I had a night class. It was dusk and I was running late. The school I went to, Stockton State College (now the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey) is set way back in the woods and you had to go about two miles down "college drive" at 40mph to get to it.

Well, I was running late and doing about 65, I had just passed a bunch of cars that were doing close to the speed limit when a cop came around the bend the other way. He pulled over to turn around, but had to wait for the other five cars I had just passed. I floored it and hit the entrance to the first parking lot (parking lot 4) and ran across that to the back parking lot by the dorms (behind N wing for those that now RSC) Now, I was driving my then red fiat spider, a rather distinctive car no matter what, but I knew there was a guy in the dorms with an orange one. I easily found it, was able to park next to it.. shut her down, bailed, and ran for the woods.

About a minute later the cop comes through the lot, lights flashing, finds my car sitting next to the other one. There is a long pause, he turned off his lights, and proceeded to drive around the lot a few times and then took off. I wish I could have seen his face.

Like I said though, I do not advocate it, I was much younger and a lot more stupid then.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:29 PM

^^ hell yea Mad...

I'm the much younger, a lot more stupid kid you are talkin about right now... (lol.gif)

I have another story where I was the one driving, but this thread needs to stay on topic.

That kinda blows when you realized they are just playing it backwards...
02.gif
Old 02-12-2006, 07:33 PM

playing what backwards? The clip I am seeing is exactly how I remember it from the movie. Supposedly the girl in that movie "yuki" was driving.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:38 PM

oh.. maybe you are right.

Someone said they filmed it backwards. Like the scence starts in the parking spot and then the cop drives past in reverse, then the car pulls out and does a 270 and leaves the screen in reverse.. they just filmed THAT and played the clip backwards..

maybe, I've seen it done in plenty of movies before, but maybe Yuki has got skeelz like no other...

QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Feb 12 2006, 01:40 PM)
They did that all in reverse.

now that I look at it, there's no way the cop could drive that fast in reverse, and the car pulling out like that would be very hard to do..
It must just be good driving skeelz.