Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Long Time No See?

Old 02-07-2007, 07:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I haven't been here in.. months. Life has changed quite a bit, lol.

Well, I am double-majoring in Biology, on top of Vet Tech. I think I am crazy... I think. Still with my boyfriend, still at my shitty job, yadda yadda. Uhm, I got my wisdom teeth out on December 21st, lol. I thought I died. I am a NJ certified Animal Cruelty Investigator as of this past October 12th. I just need my certification in Animal Control and I can start out as an ACI rookie for either a municipality, township, HS, or ASPCA. I'm pretty excited.

The big change? A change in ride.

On December 20th, I added a 2006 GT V6 in Black Pearl to the driveway, but I still have the black RD2. My dad is using it as a commuter car since he got promoted within his company and now can't use his company car for commuting. So now there are 3 Tibs in our driveway, on top of a 2006 Chevy Silverado with Vortex Max, and a 2002 Chevy Camaro Z28 Convertible. Right now, I am driving the 06 as my daily driver since my dad has the RD2. He babies my Tibby so it's in good hands. He puts more care into it than I did because I really haven't had the time to do so since I moved for college. But already, someone managed to put their textbooks on top of my GT V6 to make a nice scratch, and people keep putting fingerprints all over it. Jerks.

I also managed to go to the Philly International Auto Show on Saturday with my dad and checked out the new Tibs, which I think, are a big improvement over the 06's. It's pretty much the same car but they renovated the interior with some blue/white lights, and gave the option for red leather interior. I also like the tail lights (which I am trying to find for my GT V6), but the headlights will take some getting used to. And my dad got entered in a drawing, with only 59 other people, to win a 2007 Santa Fe. Woo!

The weather has been considerably crappy, but there are the only 2 pictures I have.

So what's new kids? lol
Old 02-08-2007, 04:15 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Welcome back. Out of the GKs I like your year the most because they smoothed/rounded it out a bit. It looks like it has a little family resemblance to the RDs. lmao.gif
Old 02-08-2007, 04:40 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

hola chica.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:05 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Glad to have ya back.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:09 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

bout freakin time you showed your face! haha. its been forever.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:06 AM

was wondering what happened to you. Yea, school sucks for trying to keep a nice car nice. As you said, people put stuff on your car, they will slam their doors into it, lean into it, and even willfully hurt your car because it looks nicer than theirs.

Glad you sort of have you back.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:34 AM

So now there are 3 Tibs in our driveway, on top of a 2006 Chevy Silverado with Vortex Max, and a 2002 Chevy Camaro Z28 Convertible

nice... welcome back
Old 02-08-2007, 12:22 PM

Lol thanks everyone. smile.gif I missed it here. I tried to post on NT and even though I HAVE a newer Tib, I still feel kind of lost. They all know so so so much and a few have treated me like an idiot. Gosh, sorry I don't know everything there is to know about every year of Tiburons, lol.