Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Loneshark In The News Again...

Old 05-03-2008, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

here we go again. I call all you b****es b****es, cause your b****ing at each other with some real dumb useless facts about physics, and I call you out, and get 5 percent added to my warning.

HA, I say. I meant b****es in a nice way b****es, no need to get your panties in a wad.

(06:35 PM) dddude55 - i didnt see anything wrong with lonesharks post to be honest but I dont think we're supposed to talk about it T_T

thank you, you should be a mod, so you can take away warnings when some mommas boy gets prissy

(06:06 PM) Tibbychick - I'm the only b!tch in these parts

thats why we love you

(05:42 PM) RED ZMAN - Calm down b****es.

oh I wish i could give you a warning, LOL

(05:37 PM) radu_rd2 - but dunno, whatevar
(05:37 PM) radu_rd2 - i think he meant b****es in a lovable way smile.gif

i wasnt trying to take anyones pride, geez.

(05:26 PM) Jed118 - that'll happen, people are opinionated. Frankly, I miss a good debate (and sometimes, a shitfest)
(05:26 PM) Jed118 - it went downhill from then
(05:25 PM) Jed118 - Well, it seems there were two clear camps there, and once we started attacking each other with "facts" (not at all twisted perspectives :0)

you hyprocrite, if you say you would enjoy a good b****fest then dont get all emo and say, "oh look he called me a b****, waaaaaaa"

(05:06 PM) Jed118 - in any case, I don't have a MAF, or a MAP, but what I DO have is a clear understanding of computer logic and sensory inputs
(05:04 PM) Jed118 - whatever, he clearly won't test it, he just wants to yammer on about it

ya see, thats the mentality that led to 6 pages of crap ! you making statements like that. how is it so clear that I wont test it?

(05:04 PM) dddude55 - taht whole thing turned out pretty bad, i offered to try a while back in those posts and just stayed out of it after all the arguing started

screw that, say something, call out those who just waste bandwidth talking shit all god damn day. type something useful for a change.

(05:04 PM) Jed118 - he called us all b****es, and he was being arrogant

quick someone call a wambulance

(05:04 PM) Tib001 - probably wasn't really what he said but the way he said it

actually i didnt say anything, i typed it, like this, "you b****es are still arguing over this?" smile.gif

(05:01 PM) radu_rd2 - he didn't even take one side of the argument
(05:01 PM) radu_rd2 - I don't think loneshark meant anything bad, in fact he offered to experiment with his car

since 2000... b****es !

thank you very much
Old 05-03-2008, 05:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Relax dude, I guess you didn't see that it became QUITE tense in there eh?

2 Moderators in the discussion too, it's only a matter of time before someone gets a warning for calling everyone else b****ES.

LOL

Not to mention, when they see a warning level for 65%, they tend to let the warnings flow easier.

Chill mang, chill...
Old 05-03-2008, 05:31 PM

btches, btches bihes. i'm a lovable beyatch! lol i agree, if you get insulted by one little word, b***h, then you oughta listen to Eagles' Take it Easy!!

EASY PEOPLE, DONT LET THAT WORD GET TO YOU!!! IT'S JUST A WORD, AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET ARE IDIOTS!!! no argument about it! lol.gif

Old 05-03-2008, 05:35 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Pony

haha.gif

Wow, how much time did that take you!

LO-SER.

That time would have been better spent doing actual work to the car to prove me wrong. But you'll never better yourself, because you're a drama queen that never "really" graduated from high school.

AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET ARE IDIOTS!!!

Apparently so, this guy's such an idiot it deserves to be (aptly) pluralized.

fing02.gif
Old 05-03-2008, 05:56 PM

it didnt take me damn near as long as it took you to prove your MAF theory, which was 6 pages. wait, you still didnt prove your theory, you just argued the same point as everyone else. for 6 f'n pages.

and I am chill, I dont see why you think that Im all angry or emotional over this, your the one getting ePissed.

did he just call me a loser ? hahaha and it was hyphenated, and your gonna go on a grammatical English speaking tangent ? haha what was that, your best jim Carry eImpression. your a jackass.

and yes, im still lonely, thats why I like to pick on retards that know too much !
Old 05-03-2008, 06:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

WTF? No movie? Come on loneshark, where's your dramatic I'm getting drunk cause no one loves me video's?? I love the I got my feelings theoretically hurt over the internet videos you do.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:20 PM

at least i have the balls to put a face to words. you on the other hand, I doubt.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

looks like i went on a tiburon meet at the wrong time and missed some drama today tongue.gif
Old 05-03-2008, 06:27 PM

i get home from work, and happen to look up at the shoutbox, and theres my name... ...so someone started talking about me. so allow me to interject.

you know loneshark brings the drama !
Old 05-03-2008, 06:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

anybody can have balls on the internet, this thread is worthless and should be deleted but I figure if your going to make some drama you could at least try and out do your last performance

i'm not trying to make an ass outta myself man but I figure everyone else that visits this worthless thread and knows what kinda bs drama queen videos you have posted in the past might find it funny and see maybe a fraction of value to this wasted space. If I offended you don't take it too seriously, not like I;m gonna get in a virtual pissing match but we can all enjoy laughing at you right?