Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Little Thing Based Off Of My Signature

Old 11-16-2006, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Just toying around with my sketch in photoshop. It's based off of my signature. I'm going to be sketching something real from my signature, so what do you guys think of the cars proportions, headlights, lines? I'll have some cool sketches soon.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:44 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

It looks good but the front-end of the car doesn't seem to be at the same angle as the rest of the car. If it is, then I think the front needs a bit of work.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:57 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

not bad, front needs a bit of reporportioning but all in all its pretty sweet
Old 11-16-2006, 08:00 PM
Banned

hmm.. i might take one of your sketches, and do a 3d model, id ya wouldnt mind, i just need to refresh myself on surface modelling.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:49 PM

haha np, funny i fixed it because it was off before but forgot to fix the windhield and the lights with it. thanks guys. it's something artists cannot see until some time passes.

SOCKS, you mean in CAD? i don't mind in all, infact it would be awesome. i really need to do that. it's why i've been practicing 3-D sketches because there are sooooo many good artists out there that are younger than me and can do some perfect designs. i could do it but i'd rather sit in front of the computer for 5 mins and just copy what i think tongue.gif

This is how I would design the next Tiburon, and I'm also just wondering if everyone would think if this was an actual release would easily fall in love all over again.

Here's the original sketch, a little minor details repaired:

And just toying around some more:

obviously not the final thing, just a general idea.

if we could do a surface model by computer of this idea, we could send it to a bunch of magazines and see what their responses are. hell we might even get published and noticed. we'd include our website so that people check it out. hell, hyundai might even notice it if it gets published.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:36 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I can't really help because i'm not artistic in the slightest. I'd like to give you props and let you know that I'd drive your signature.
Old 11-17-2006, 02:19 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon SE

the rear looks like a mitsu from that angle. I think the door looks just a little off, but everything else looks cool.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:48 PM

thanks Adam!!! that's what i wanted to hear!! yeah the door like would be tilted but that would go against government rules. they would probably need to be within certain parameters.

i see a cool project on the way. do you guys think it would be an aproporiate next gen tiburon?