Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

A Lil Update On Everything.......

Old 03-30-2007, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

Well to start off i gotta vent on MI's economy. lol. it sucks. there are no jobs coming into this state and the ones here are not hiring slightly disabled veterans. i found a job part time at a horse ranch luckily. i like the job but being as i gotta lift some things it gets kinda hard as my right shoulder is screwed up. but it pays the bills. im still trying to find a full time job that will accomodate my problems or one i can work around them as the dod pension and compensation board is still re-reviewing my case. every time i get an interview they ask about my prior service and any disabilities. once they here bout my arm, i never recieve a call bk. it sux. 02.gif oh yea redz i was wondering how long it took them to reveiw you case and if they gave you alot of trouble like they are giving me? im doing everything they ask and they just keep piling more on me.
Im also am trying to fix my truck because while working on the farm i have used it to pull stuck tractors out of the fields and now have fried the axle seals and bearings so that is my new project. the tib has become my daily driver yet again... ugggghhhh. 02.gif
i just got a new member to my family... lol shes a 2 month old puppy lab mix named bonnie. she is hilarious and full of energy. so shes a bright spot in an otherwise dreary situation. lol.
on tip of all this i still havent been able to make it bk to socks place to finish what i started on fixing his car.. i feel like a sh*t for not being able to finish it right away but i need to keep this job.
oh well heres some pics for yall of everything.......

Project Truck..

Bonnie the pup..... wink1.gif cool.gif

Work....
hes the most vicious one here..lol and the littlest

oh yea a random tattoo im drawing for a friend its the beginnings of a pheonix.

Old 03-30-2007, 05:48 PM

Now I understand that you probably are Old Mcdonald the farmer yet, but one pic has a pony in it and another has a cow.....you may want to talk to your boss about this if he has told you they are horses...lol just kidding. It sucks about all the gov't crap going on in your life. The dog looks pretty cute but I bet she is going to be bigger than that pony one day.....good luck!
Old 03-30-2007, 05:55 PM

lol^ the cows are the owners pets. they are annoying as hell though cuz never shut up... lol nah the puppie wont get that big the pony is bout 4ft tall. lol
Old 03-30-2007, 09:16 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Dude, you could be FaithOfADragon's lil' bro. Cute dog and pony show mang.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:04 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Awesome pics my brother!!!!!!!!! GO MICHIGANDER!!! bY THE way, I want to eat your dog.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:22 PM

nah dtn i couldnt be fod's lil bro. im bigger lol. and thx kr looking to get some good ones of the tib soon.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Banned

go michigan.. i hate this friggin shithole.. sorry to hear about the truck...

no worries about my car.. the body is now f***ed up beyond repair.. i cracked my front bumper in half, and cracked the rear bumper, scraped thru the exhaust, and something is wrong with my idle..

probably going to sell it soon, and just keep my DD.

GO MICHIGAN...
Old 04-04-2007, 07:08 PM

Sucks about there not being any jobs up there, you should move here! Northwest Arkansas is the 2nd fastest growing area in the USA (Las Vegas being #1), and has the best job oppurtunities in the USA. You can get a job making up to $15 an hour working at the Wal Mart Home office easily. This area is expected to be America's next major city.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<- Idiot
Old 04-04-2007, 07:44 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

sorry about the lack of jobs man, michigan? really?

horse farm is nice, the girl i want to marry in europe works and learns on one so i got to spend a few days at one. it's really fun and the animals are great.

cute pictures, especially your new dog i love that last photo!!!! good luck, you'll eventually land something good it's just a matter of time.

nice drawing by the way, it looks pro.